L Style Bar

1423 Larimer Street Suite 030, Denver, CO 80202 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About L Style Bar

L Style Bar is a licensed hair and makeup salon located in the heart of Denver, Colorado. This team of beauty professionals provides a wide array of services to ensure that their clients leave feeling confident ahead of their special event. With high standards of excellence regarding their customer care, this business aims to affect a tranquil setting for important wedding preparations. L Style Bar strives to provide their clientele with exceptional salon experiences, while also achieving outstanding final results.

L Style Bar welcomes groups and wedding parties, allowing for their clients to connect with each other as the in-house stylists and artists attend to them. Here, clients can indulge in pampering treatments as the salon staff achieves dream wedding looks. Aside from providing consultations and trials, L Style Bar also offers the following services:

• Updos, blowouts, and formal hairstyling
  • Hair extensions

3 Reviews for L Style Bar

1 User photo

L Style Bar 1

Amy · Married on 05/13/2017

I got married in May of 2017. When I started looking at hair salons, I was overwhelmed with all the choices. Since only 4 of us ended up getting our hair and makeup done, I knew I didn't need a hairstylist to come to my venue for an additional fee. I looked at a lot of places and liked how the L Style Bar was only 20 minutes away from my venue Bella Sera Event Center in Brighton. Before I went to my consultation appointment, they told me to send them some hair and makeup examples that I liked ahead of time. Once I went to my appointment, the stylist and I talked about what I liked and didn't like in regards to hair and makeup. The first hairstyle she did was perfect for me and there was no need to tweak anything. Same for the makeup, I looked just how I wanted and was amazed by the transformation. L Style Bar was very accommodating as I kept adding and changing how many people were getting hair and makeup done. They even provided an extra stylist for my party so we would be finished with time to spare before my wedding in the afternoon. I highly recommend the L Style Bar for anyone looking for hair and makeup on their wedding day! My hair stayed in place no matter how many times I had to bend over or as I danced. Also, I cried at least 5 times and my makeup still looked flawless!

Sent on 07/27/2017

L Style Bar's reply:

Hi Amy,

We really appreciate you taking the time to write this wonderful review, it was so nice working with you and we hope to see you again soon!

The L Style Bar Team

Taylor · Married on 12/11/2016

This is such a beautiful little salon tucked in a little nook in Denver. Lovely stylist who was so sweet and did everything she could to communicate with me and make sure I had a style I loved. It lasted all day. Appropriate pricing.

Sent on 12/31/2016

L Style Bar's reply:

Hi Taylor,

Thank you so much for this beautiful review, We loved working with you and hope to see you back in the studio soon.

Hugs,

The L Style Bar Team

L Style Bar FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 170.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 40.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Tanning, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• L Style Bar 1
    50% off spray tan when you book a service with us

Book any service with us and receive 50% off a spray tan appointment.

• 1423 Larimer Street Suite 030 Denver, CO, 80202 See on map