274 Locus Ave, Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Beauty By Adrianna

Beauty by Adrianna is a professional, on-site hair and makeup business located near Westchester in Cortlandt Manor, New York. Adrianna, the owner and lead stylist behind this creative company, serves brides all over the tri-state area. She’s been in the beauty industry for over fifteen years and is skilled at making her clients look and feel their best. Beauty by Adrianna looks forward to sharing in your special day and bringing your unique vision to life.

Adrianna will come to you the morning of your wedding at the location of your choice, ensuring a relaxing and stress-free start to your day. In addition to being a hair and makeup artist, she’s also an esthetician. She offers customized facials before your wedding to ensure you’re glowing as you walk down the aisle. Examples of services that Adrianna can provide include:

Bridal updo specialist

Beauty By Adrianna 7
  • Y

Yarmine Fernandez · Married on 08/02/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Adrianna was great. Since the beginning, she was super attentive. The day of my wedding she arrived on time and prepared. I showed her some hairstyles I liked and she was able to replicate them. I loved my hairstyle as it was beautiful. My mom and bridesmaids were super happy too! Thank you Adrianna for your great service, and professionalism. I would definitely recommend her without a doubt.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Beauty By Adrianna's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting in my work. You were a beauty bride and your girls were wonderful... I had such a great time doing your hair... hope you had a wonderful day!

Jenna Pallay · Married on 06/15/2019

Totally got my hair vision

Adrianna was absolutely amazing. She nailed my hollywood wave style and made all of the bridal party look flawless also. She was timely, professional, and super helpful. I would highly rec using her for your wedding!

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Beauty By Adrianna 9
    Beauty By Adrianna 10
    Beauty By Adrianna 11
    Beauty By Adrianna 12

Beauty By Adrianna's reply:

Thank you Jenna for such kind words. I really enjoyed making your day very special. We do our best at offering our services and want to make sure our brides, bridesmaids and other guest look their best in their special day... wish you ❤️

1 Wedding Deal & Discount