Beautiful Me by Stevie

Albuquerque, NM View map

Beautiful Me by Stevie is a makeup artistry service in Albuquerque, New Mexico, that specializes in weddings. Owner Stevie Lopez is a professional beauty artist who has worked in the wedding industry for several years, specializing in wedding day makeup and skincare. She provides affordable on-site makeup and skincare to soon-o-be-weds and their entourage and strives to make each client’s nuptial vision come to life.

Beautiful Me by Stevie provides on-site makeup services, and custom skincare of your choice that is affordable and tailored to your makeup preferences. Each service is customized to match your preferred aesthetic and skin needs. From natural to glam, Stevie will help you to discover your individual style, and will cater to your preferences in order to achieve your desired look. In addition to the big day, Stevie is happy to work for other important celebrations, including:

• Engagements
  • Anniversaries
  • Date nights
  • Beauty competitions
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$260

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$200

$55

What is the starting price for facials?

$65

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

Message vendor

Samantha Married on 09/28/2019
    5 out of 5 rating

I felt stunning!

Stevie is an amazing make-up artist! Not only did she make me feel beautiful, but she made my extremely picky mother love her makeup as well.
    The make-up was so well put on. I cried. I cried waterfalls down my face. My mascara didn't run, nothing moved!
    Stevie has many talents, she also helped us make important wedding decisions. She has expertise in the area and was able to provide us with great advice!
    Please look through the lovely images I shared. One of my favorite is from my friends cellphone you can see a difference in how my make-up photographed compared to theirs.

Beautiful Me by Stevie's reply:

Samantha it was such a pleasure helping you and your mom! Picky clients are what I specialize in! Making anyone feel beautiful just makes me so happy! Wedding dress shopping, and helping you make important decisions in your wedding process too was so awesome and fun! I cried myself at your wedding you were so stunning! Thanks for trusting me. And congrats to you and Chase!
    Alyssa N. Married on 06/01/2019
    5 out of 5 rating

Highly recommended 💕

I got married on early of June 2019, at first I really have no idea where to find an HMUA since I’m not from the area and knowing that June is wedding season. I tried looking everywhere but everyone is almost fully booked or not available on my day but I found wedding wire and I found Stevie! ❤️ My mother-in-law and I met her 5 days before the wedding to discuss everything we want for the wedding. And she listened very well and on the day of the wedding everything came out perfectly. She also bring her friend who’s very sweet to do our hair. Stevie and Crystal made sure that they’ll be able to provide the quality service and satisfaction for my wedding. Thank you so much guys 😘

Beautiful Me by Stevie's reply:

Aw thank you Nicole! Crystle and I had so much with you all! You looked so beautiful! The smile on your face after we were done was the perfect gift you gave us :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

5300 Antequera Rd NW Albuquerque, NM, 87120
Location of (Beautiful Me by Stevie)

Other vendors in Albuquerque for your wedding