Beautiful Me by Stevie

Albuquerque, NM View map

Beautiful Me by Stevie is a beauty artist based in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

Providing expert makeup application services for any occasion, any time you desire to feel extra special! Or the special gift to yourself (or someone else) of a private consultation to learn new skills for you to do on your own every day, and night!

Stevie Lopez is a professional beauty artist who has worked in the wedding industry for several years, specializing in bridal makeup, and skincare. She provides customized, affordable on-site makeup, and skincare to brides and bridal parties, and strives to make each client’s wedding vision come to life on your wedding day.

Beautiful Me by Stevie provides on-site makeup services, and custom skincare of your choice that is affordable and tailored to your makeup preferences. From natural to glam, Stevie will help you to discover your individual style, and will cater to your preferences in order to achieve your desired look. She provides budget-friendly on-site services such as:

• Wedding party makeup
    Engagements
    Graduations
    Date nights
    And many more!
Call me to dicuss your specific details. I look forward to working with you so you can confidently excude your best "Beauitful Me"
480.309.8505
Find me on Instagram:
Beautifulme_abq
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$260

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$200

$55

What is the starting price for facials?

$65

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Group Services
Makeup
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Samantha
    Samantha Married on 09/28/2019

I felt stunning!

Stevie is an amazing make-up artist! Not only did she make me feel beautiful, but she made my extremely picky mother love her makeup as well.
    The make-up was so well put on. I cried. I cried waterfalls down my face. My mascara didn't run, nothing moved!
    Stevie has many talents, she also helped us make important wedding decisions. She has expertise in the area and was able to provide us with great advice!
    Please look through the lovely images I shared. One of my favorite is from my friends cellphone you can see a difference in how my make-up photographed compared to theirs.

Beautiful Me by Stevie's reply:

Samantha it was such a pleasure helping you and your mom! Picky clients are what I specialize in! Making anyone feel beautiful just makes me so happy! Wedding dress shopping, and helping you make important decisions in your wedding process too was so awesome and fun! I cried myself at your wedding you were so stunning! Thanks for trusting me. And congrats to you and Chase!
    Alyssa N. Married on 06/01/2019

Highly recommended 💕

I got married on early of June 2019, at first I really have no idea where to find an HMUA since I’m not from the area and knowing that June is wedding season. I tried looking everywhere but everyone is almost fully booked or not available on my day but I found wedding wire and I found Stevie! ❤️ My mother-in-law and I met her 5 days before the wedding to discuss everything we want for the wedding. And she listened very well and on the day of the wedding everything came out perfectly. She also bring her friend who’s very sweet to do our hair. Stevie and Crystal made sure that they’ll be able to provide the quality service and satisfaction for my wedding. Thank you so much guys 😘

Beautiful Me by Stevie's reply:

Aw thank you Nicole! Crystle and I had so much with you all! You looked so beautiful! The smile on your face after we were done was the perfect gift you gave us :)
    Alanna D. Married on 05/29/2019

Makeup work that lasted all night long!

Stevie is absolutely amazing to work with. She taught me a lot while doing our trial run and her work on the day of the wedding was PERFECT! It lasted ALL night and beyond ;-). VERY IMPRESSED! She is a MUST HIRE for all brides!!

Beautiful Me by Stevie's reply:

I had so much fun with you and your family! It was such a pleasure helping you and your family look beautiful! Thank you for the opportunity and hospitality you gave me!

5300 Antequera Rd NW Albuquerque, NM, 87120
Location of (Beautiful Me by Stevie)

Other vendors in Albuquerque for your wedding