1138 Lawndale Dr., Tallmadge, OH 44278 Map · Phone number

About Be My Guest Linens

We are a small family owned business that takes pride in having great customer service and low competitive pricing. With our background in event planning, we understand that each occasion is special and unique. We can help you create your dream event by attending to each detail with care. We are committed to providing linens for your special day in a way that will be simple and stress free. We are able to maintain such low pricing by not owning a large storefront but we hope to continue to grow. Whatever your linen needs might be, please contact us, we can help arrange the details with any budget in mind.

Our goal is to make your event a special experience from beginning to end by working very close with you on finding the perfect pieces and colors for your event. There is never a job that is too big or too small. While linens are our specialty, ensuring our small contribution to the ambiance you desire is our company commitment!!

Follow Be My Guest Linens on

d32ae8bd15fc3f65 postcard picture
bmg example 1

1 Reviews for Be My Guest Linens

Shannon · Married on 05/20/2017

Meghan was so wonderful and helped our vision come to life for an extremely fair price! She was available and quick to respond, making sure we were satisfied each step of the way. Would definitely recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 10/09/2018