300 Bayview Drive Suite112, North Miami Beach, FL 33160 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Bayview Productions

Our business is composed of a very experienced, professional videographer, Marco Moreno, who has been in television production for 30 years. Marco Moreno has worked for various television networks such as ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, TNT, Telemundo/RTI, Univision, Comtel, etc, as a broadcast engineer, in shows such as soap operas, professional sport games, music videos, Olympics, and entertainment tv. Still working in a current television station, Marco thought it was time to put his skills, knowledge, and experience of tv production into his own hands and make a business, hence the birth of Bayview Productions.

Our company also consists of a full crew with other experienced videographers and editors which are or have worked in television networks. Our experienced editors will make sure to make your event picture perfect and add great special effects to make a stunning presentation. We all strive to make your event the most perfect, precious memory you'll ever have!

Aside all our expert videographers and editors, we also have another team who build websites and perform digital remastering of photographs. With these employees you also get expert scanning and printing of your photos. And our websites are made with top-notch quality work and detail to represent professionalism.

7 Reviews for Bayview Productions

Dessire · Married on 04/10/2010

It was a pleasure to work with the BayView productions team. The best part is that they are a family business and I admire that very much. Family is very important to my husband and I, I was blessed to have worked with BayView productions. I would like to Thank each individual person... Nelly, I would like to thank you for being there at all times, making sure everything was running smoothly. Marco(senior) thank you for making our wedding day so memorable. And Markito, thank you for putting your genious work and make us such an incredible wedding video. From the buttom of my heart I THANK YOU ALL!!!

Sent on 07/04/2010

Ana Cristina · Married on 03/06/2009

Bayview Productions was a joy to work with. They were very attentive to our wants and created a beautiful video which was ready very quickly. Their rates are very reasonable and the quality of the work is exceptional. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/10/2009
  • F

Jorge · Married on 03/06/2009

The video was extremely high quality and very personal. We had asked Marco to not edit out the natural sound of the wedding and reception at certain points of the video, and he did a fabulous job. We were also able to select the background songs in the video, which made the video that much more enjoyable. I would recommend him highly to anyone!

Sent on 08/28/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bayview Productions 1
    Free $50!!
    Refer a client to us and if he/she is to do business with us, then YOU shall receive $50 USD for all your help!

• 300 Bayview Drive Suite112 North Miami Beach, 33160 See on map
    3053181808 (Other Phone Number)
    Any reasonable time! Just give us a call OR e-mail. We'll get back to you ASAP!