On WeddingWire since 2023
Looking for a stunning Waterfront venue for your wedding or event? Look no further than our Waterfront Pavilion, boasting breathtaking panoramic views. Located on the Southern Oregon Coast, it's the ultimate destination for any occasion that is sure to impress your guests!
Bay Point Landing is a modern camping and lodging destination, set in Coos Bay and surrounded by the beauty of Oregon's wildest coast. And with our on-site cabins, luxe Airstreams, and RV spaces, your entire family or group will feel welcome and well-rested here.
- 1,800 sq. ft. fully enclosed space for year-round events
- Converts to open air with three sweeping garage-style doors
- Oversized teak tables and benches offer spacious seating for up to 72
- Custom-built, wood-burning fireplace creates a cozy gathering space
- Quartz counters and an insidoor sink provided, for prep and cooking needs
- Ample and well-placed electrical outlets for all your power needs.
- Two propane-powered outdoor heaters for cooler days and cozy evenings.
Plus, take advantage of our special group discount package with an 8-hour Pavilion rental.
Please note, our wedding venue does not include parking or a wedding on the beach. However, we do offer beautiful beachfront views from our event space, oversized tables and benches, a cozy wood-burning fireplace, and more!
Frequently asked questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Any other questions?
Be the first to share your experience!
Your feedback can help future couples make the best decisions for their special day.
Would you like to visit?