For a romantic venue that combines rustic-chic and vintage charm, consider the Bay Horse Inn in Greenwood, Indiana. The property's event barn is surrounded by 35 acres of lush trees and pastures that provide a beautiful backdrop for a country-style wedding. Couples can have both their ceremony and reception all in the same place, and the attached Bay Horse Inn provides luxurious honeymoon accommodations.
Facilities and Capacity
The Bay Horse Inn can accommodate events of up to 325 wedding guests. The property's barn features vaulted ceilings, exposed wooden beams, elegant crystal chandeliers, and an eye-catching stone fireplace. This function room's open-plan layout affords couples the opportunity to make the space their own through floor-plan design and decor. The hall can accommodate a romantic ceremony as well as a celebratory evening of dinner and dancing. Alternatively, for those looking to spend some time under the sun on their big day, the chic exterior of the barn provides guests with a picture-perfect backdrop for their wedding service. Guests can be seated on the manicured lawns in front of the barn's porch as a unique wedding arch.
The dedicated team at The Bay Horse Inn provides clients with a number of services to choose from. They will happily work with you to ensure that every element of your day is carefully considered and expertly executed.
A few of the services offered and amenities include:
- Setup and teardown of tables and chairs
- Indoor and outdoor ceremony spaces
- Main space that comfortably seats 325 guests for sit-down dinner
- Staff assistance throughout the event planning process
- Event day management staff
- Full Bar with Bartenders
- Catering Kitchen
- Bridal and Groom Suites
- Drapery in the main space
- Six custom farm tables
- Usage of the dessert cart, whiskey barrels, gift table, and miscellaneous tables for vendors
- Usage of decorations such as shutters, chalkboards, easles, custom signage, cake tiers, table runners, table numbers, gift boxes, ceremony podium, and more!
- Firepits and outdoor heaters
- Functioning Fireplace
- Trails and woods for photography
- Onsite cabin for overnight guests
- Access to the grounds for engagement photos
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
Any other questions?
42 ReviewsWrite a review
37 User photos
Are you interested?
December, January, February, March, April, July 10 hour wedding rental
A few of our onsite amenities include:
- 10 hour venue rental plus 1 hour for rehearsal
- Setup of Tables & Chairs
- Usage of 6 Custom Farm Tables
- Usage of the Country Chic Cake Cart, Whiskey Barrels, and Gift Table- Drapery in the main space
-Outdoor heaters & firepits
- Optional Usage of on-site decorations (easels, shutters, chalkboards, signage, podium, cake tiers, glass top, table runners, and more!)
- Access to the main space, saloon, bridal and groom suites, catering kitchen, and two outdoor patios
- Access to the property for engagement photos!
••Want to come tour the venue or ready to book? Contact us!
You can also check out all of our availability, pricing, and preferred partners on our website: barnatbayhorse.com
***Offer only valid for December, January, February, March, April, and July weddings. Taxes and additional fees not included in venue rental off season discount. Offer does not include bar package or linen pricing***
Complete Weddings + Events Indianapolis4.9 out of 5 rating , 57 Reviews· Wedding DJs (57)
One of a Kind Events4.9 out of 5 rating , 99 Reviews· Wedding Florists (99)
Jacquie's Gourmet Catering4.6 out of 5 rating , 61 Reviews· Wedding Caterers (61)
Monahan Photography4.9 out of 5 rating , 20 Reviews· Wedding Photographers (20)
Heavenly Sweets Cakes4.6 out of 5 rating , 181 Reviews· Wedding Cakes (181)
Sweet Escape Cake Company4.9 out of 5 rating , 13 Reviews· Wedding Cakes (13)
Would you like to visit?