4760 Ridgewood Creek Dr, Kennesaw, GA 30102 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Barry Beauty Artistry

Our desire is to make a lasting impact on the perception others have of getting their hair and makeup done. We strive to offer a high level of service to all of our brides, and want to ensure that they feel their best on their big day. Stress is minimized knowing your wedding party will look their best. Book with us today to make sure you are photo ready through the ceremony and reception!

Whether you want a no makeup-makeup look, a naturual look, soft glam, or full glam we are here to bring your look together and bring your vision to life! We specialize in custom shade matching, seamless application, and we describe our style as smooth and lit from within. We like to focus our efforts on perfecting the complexion to look flawless but still like skin, with a pop on the eyes!

We work on all skintones, skin types, and hair textures!

For more photos and to see more of our work visit our website and social media.

Follow Barry Beauty Artistry on

8 Reviews for Barry Beauty Artistry

• Tessa

Tessa Carey · Married on 08/25/2018

Very Professional and Impeccable Results

Working with Brittany (Barry Beauty Artistry) was absolutely wonderful! Her prices were reasonable and the process was very easy. Her work was the best thing about her...it was absolutely impeccable! She asked me what look I wanted for my wedding and actually listened to what I said. We did a trial a couple of months before and it was perfect. She then replicated that look for 5 bridesmaids with very different shades of skin. Brittany and her team managed it without a hitch. We all looked fabulous in person and the pictures came out even better. If you want a no-hassle make-up artist that does great work, I would definitely recommend Barry Beauty Artistry!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Master · Married on 05/19/2018

Surprise Wedding Experience!

So my story is a probably a little different than most wedding stories. My husband promised me we would have a wedding for our ten year anniversary since we were unable to have one when we got married. Well ten years rolled around really quickly and my husband brought up the idea of a wedding but I shot I it down with the excuse that that the money nor the time was there.

Well my husband would not take no for an answer but knew he couldn’t make it happen on his own so with the help of our entire church and their connections he managed to pull off a SURPRISE wedding, and I was the only one who was not aware. Even our kids knew and kept the secret!

They planned everything down to the decor, flowers, cake, songs, reception, dress and even MAKE UP AND HAIR! I didn’t know until my husband brought me in blindfolded with a room full of people and he is down on one knee with everything and everyone waiting on me.

It was better than any fairytale I’ve ever seen and I couldn’t have planned it better myself. I give God all the glory of course and major credits to the hubby!

This is the first time I met Brittany and she did a PHENOMENAL job on my make up. I was more than impressed by her talent and skill as a make up artist and not to mention her personality is perfect. She is funny, sweet, and caring and just full of passion. I gave her full permission to do what she thought was best and she couldn’t have done a better job. She came fully prepared and made me feel like royalty and was especially amazing considering the time constraint she was under because our guests were already there and waiting on me to get fully dressed for the surprise-to-me occasion.

I’m so thankful we got the chance to meet and become friends and I would not hesitate to use her again for any occasion or recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Barry Beauty Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• 4760 Ridgewood Creek Dr Kennesaw, GA, 30102 See on map
    Location of (Barry Beauty Artistry)