About Barrie Fisher Photo

A Visual Journey

It's the life story that I am able to tell and the history that I can preserve through photography that keeps me inspired. My artistic, creative, and emotional photographs are recorded by my knowledge that a powerful photograph takes all of my senses. To observe, listen, and feel the moments before they happen is how I tell a compelling story while recording history.

For more information please call 802.777.5665 or email: office@bfisherphoto.com

Slideshow (2)
Boudoir Shoot (1)
Destination / Travel (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)

I couldn’t imagine working with any other photographer! I love that, when I initially reached out to Barrie, she wanted to have a phone conversation rather than send an email explaining her services. She was kind enough to rearrange her busy weekend (The weekend after Thanksgiving) to fit me and my fiancé in for our engagement photos, knowing that we are from out of state and opportunity to get to Vermont is far and few in between. I love that she asked to meet us for coffee prior to our photo shoot so she could get to know us better and we could get to know her, her style and her strategy. Throughout our photos session she would praise us for how well we were doing but also give us helpful hints. Barrie was relaxed yet energetic and such a delight to work with. Our previews came back in such a timely manner and had me in tears because the quality of work is simply breathtaking. I cannot wait to see how our wedding photos come out in June!

Profile Picture Adrienne , 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely amazing time! Very easy to work with and made the entire experience a memory that I will never forget. Barrie made both of us feel very relaxed and at home.

Profile Picture Jeff, 6/2/18, 1 Review

1 VIDEO

Barrie Fisher Photographers
1:17 minutes

24 ENDORSEMENTS
We recommend Barrie Fisher Photography!

Barrie is an amazing photographer. She is always so energetic and upbeat it is difficult not to have a great time when she is around!

It's always nice to be working with such pros like Barrie Fisher! We hope to work with you again soon!

Awesome photos and working with her is a blast!

64 PROS I KNOW

Events

Waitsfield, VT 05673   See On Map
802-777-5665 (phone)
Barrie Fisher Photo is a wedding Photographer from Vermont. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Vermont, Maine, and New Hampshire. Barrie Fisher Photo is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Vermont wedding industry for twenty (20) years. We specialize in Journalistic Wedding Photography.