Barrett McClean Photography

Pensacola, FL View map

Barrett McClean Photography defining high style wedding photography since 2001. A seamless blend of photojournalistic, classic portrait and cutting edge magazine style, Barrett McClean's images are stellar. A husband and wife photography team, Barrett McClen Photography is recognized throughout the entire Panhandle of Florida region for their diverse, artistic style and stellar professional reputation.

Barrett McClean Photography: Making wedding dreams realized.

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Prints
Proofs

Lucy Married on 06/01/2019

Mother of Bride

Barrett and his wife Beth are such a great team. So professional and respectful in a church setting as well. Bride and Groom developed an amazing relationship with Barrett well before the wedding, starting with pre-engagement picture meeting. I recommend them for all types of events.
    Lauren Married on 03/04/2018
    Barrett and his wife are absolutely the best! They worked so well with my fiancé and I for our wedding pictures! He was so flexible and accommodating and such a joy to have around on our special day. He walked us set by step until the wedding and made me feel so comfortable while taking our wedding pictures. He highlighted every aspect of our wedding! The pictures are absolutely amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our wedding! I am so glad we had our pictures taken by Barrett and I can't stop looking at them all and reliving our amazing wedding day! Thank you so much!
    Cassidy Married on 10/18/2015
    We worked with Barrett for an engagement shoot, and both Barrett and Beth for our ceremony and reception. The two were wonderful to work with, working with any requests we had. The pictures are AMAZING! Barrett was very highly recommended by a friend and we can definitely see why.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Lorie A Weekley - Professional Makeup Artist Lorie A Weekley - Professional Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Great photographer to work with. Very timely and professional.

Palafox Wharf Waterfront Palafox Wharf Waterfront Historic Weddings

Barrett produces wonderful photography! We love his work so much that we used one of his bride's Photos on our logo!

WeddingWalls WeddingWalls Wedding Rentals

Wedding Walls loves Barrett McClean Photography! In addition to the beautiful photos they take, it is so wonderful to hear all of the wonderful comments clients we have in common are telling me. It's is such a great feeling to know when I refer a client to them, my client will be taken great care of! We will always continue to refer our clients to Beth and Barrett!!

Pensacola, 32504
Location of (Barrett McClean Photography)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding