Barclay Horner Minnesota Wedding Photographer

Minneapolis, MN View map Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Natural, Artistic, Intuitive… and Hilarious. I live to serve you and your loved ones creating imagery to augment your memories and elevate your emotions. Breathe in the love and exhale your laughter as we create together images of your wedding day adventure.

Being your wedding photographer involves more than just making images for people who are dressed well; from getting ready in the morning until the evenings send off, I look out for your needs. With an intuitive understanding of how events play out I do everything I can to make sure all goes well. I've helped groomsmen with their ties and fathers with their flowers. I've helped bridesmaids bustle and I've given speech advice to nervous maids of honor. I do all this as your wedding photographer because the story of your day should be remembered well. If my experience and expertise lend itself to an unexpected challenge I don't hesitate to meet it.

Part of what I love about my work is the chance to serve others. It is an incredible privilege to serve by capturing memories for couples and their families. Over the course of hundreds of weddings both in the U.S. and abroad I find joy in visually articulating the joy of others. Each couple is unique and each wedding has its own story. Telling that story moment to moment through light, color, space and form is one of the most satisfying pursuits of my life. Pledging one's life to another is a monumental event and because of this, I treat my task with great respect. But most of all I have a blast doing it because weddings are incredibly fun.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Negatives
Prints

Alexander B. Married on 12/05/2019

The photos--- WOW

I'll just start by saying that what we got blew us away, even having checked out and seen Barclay's work before. You'll understand when you get your photos back.

As far as working with him in the moment he was attentive to our timeline and was present for all the moments we agreed were important to us ahead of time. It was easy to be smiling around his upbeat personality. One of his greatest skills was helping everyone into shots that brought their personalities out.

Mindful of our time he rolled with any requests we had without being obsequious or impolite.

The photos we received were brilliant!

• Casey
    Casey S. Married on 09/21/2019

A m a z i n g

I first heard of Barclay when one of my best friends arranged for Barclay to shoot their wedding in Duluth, 2017. I briefly perused his online portfolio and Instagram and marveled at his talent and attention to detail. I’ve come to appreciate his relaxed sense of humor intended to alleviate stress and encourage genuine smiles and laughter - booking him for our wedding immediately after securing a venue was an absolute no-brainer. I knew we would work well together and was confident in his ability to capture precious moments on our wedding day.

We got married Sept of 2019 and all I can say is that working with Barclay (again) was amazing. He continued to monitor the likelihood of thunderstorms and routinely provided updates and simple alternatives for me to choose from (while relaying all changes with my event coordinator). Right before our first look, another wedding party crashed our venue and Barclay sprinted up to the bridal suite to check on me and immediately looked for an on-site event coordinator to resolve the issue.

Barclay is helpful, kind, honest, genuine, funny, and an absolute blast to work with.
  • Jenny
    Jenny Married on 06/08/2019

Hilarious & Helpful

Barclay is amazingly talented and incredibly fun to work with! He's great at making you feel comfortable and making you laugh! He has such a creative mind and sees incredible potential in the environment to get the most beautiful photos. He did our engagement and wedding photos. We loved having him as our photographer!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Pricing

345 Belle Aire DR., United States Minneapolis, MN, 55316
Location of (Barclay Horner Minnesota Wedding Photographer)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding