Bamboo Gallery

Fort Lauderdale, FL View map Visit website
Up to 300 guests

Up to 300 guests

Bamboo Gallery is a tropical wedding venue located just outside Fort Lauderdale in Davie, Florida. Couples and their guests will experience two and a half lush acres, featuring towering palm trees, bamboo, and tiki huts. You’ll be surrounded by an array of exotic orchids, plants, ponds, and waterfalls as you celebrate your ceremony and reception at this outdoor venue. Bamboo Gallery looks forward to creating an unforgettable event for you and your loved ones.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 300 guests at this unique, South Florida wedding venue. You can host your ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception at this outdoor, tropical oasis with sounds of a waterfall echoing around you. Their gorgeous landscaping will surround you as you say your “I do’s” on their charming bridge overlooking the tranquil pond. Or, you can exchange your vows underneath a romantic, white arch. During your cocktail hour, your guests can sit on their patio furniture and soft lounge chairs as they sip their delicious beverages and munch on scrumptious appetizers. For your reception, you can dine and dance the night away under hanging bistro lights and enchanting tiki huts. Wood burning fire pits, tiki torches, and lighted planters add to the ambience. You can utilize the venue's pool table and HD projector screen for added fun.

This one-of-a-kind venue allows you to bring in your own vendors for an affair that is all about you. If you need help finding a particular vendor, their team has a list of preferred partners that they trust. Each couple will have six hours for their celebration, with complimentary parking included. Bamboo Gallery only hosts one wedding per day, in order to give you the time and attention you deserve. In addition to hosting your ceremony and reception, they’re also happy to host your engagement party and/or bridal shower. Additional services include:

• Bar services
  • Bartenders
  • Cleanup
  • Event rentals
  • Lighting and sound
  • Outside alcohol
  • Shuttle

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$3,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$3,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Parking
Transportation

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch
Garden

What kind of settings are available?

Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Clean Up
Event Rentals
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Outside Alcohol

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle

What months are included in your peak season?

January
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

June
July
August

Laura L. Married on 04/16/2022

Enchanting!

When I say that The Bamboo Gallery was magical, I mean it. My experience with this place as my wedding venue was more enchanting than I could've EVER hoped for. I got engaged a year ago and the first thing I did was book this place a year in advance because I was planning the wedding myself. Rick (the point of contact for the bamboo gallery) was SO helpful and kind and literally answered the phone or called me back every time I had a question. He made the planning so smooth and stress-free. Don't even get me started on DJ Willy who works with Rick closely. He not only was an INCREDIBLE DJ, but he also acted as a day-of planner (Like I said I planned this thing on my own). Both Rick and DJ Willy made my wedding into a dream. The venue itself was gorgeous. I barely had to decorate it as it's a beautiful garden. I had friends from California and Michigan who were all in awe of how beautiful the venue was. I got married in April and the weather was PERFECT. Not a sign of a mosquito to be found. We danced and celebrated and I could not be happier with my decision to book this place. It was affordable, close to the Fort Lauderdale airport, and BEAUTIFUL! Everyone should get married here, seriously!
  • Katherine
    Katherine A. Married on 03/01/2022

A DREAM come true!

I have no words to describe how HAPPY we are that this was our wedding Venue. Every single on of our guests raved about how beautiful the venue was! My brother-in-law drescribed it as “Costa Rican Vibes.” It truly felt like we were in the middle of a beautiful jungle. The lighting, the bamboos, the waterfalls.. everything made it so magical! If you are looking for an ourdoor venue, do yourself a favor and call Rick!
  • Krista
    Krista Married on 02/26/2022

Excellent Venue

Rick the owner is so down to earth and accommodating. He lays everything out so clearly about the venue and I was always happy to assist my vendors with walkthroughs and information. The venue itself is gorgeous. It’s a pretty garden vibe in the day, but truly comes alive at night when the tiki torches and fire pits were lit. My guests are still raving about how beautiful my venue was. Oh and rent the the additional bar that he converted from a horse trailer, it was a big hit!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

LyLy's Sweet Life LyLy's Sweet Life Wedding Cakes

The most beautiful venue!!! I love it!

2325 South Flamingo Rd Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33325
Location of (Bamboo Gallery)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding

Wedding Venues