Atlanta, GA 30341 Map · Phone number

About Balloonacy

Balloonacy is Atlanta's premier balloon and floral decor company.
Featuring 'Flowers By Holland' we create amazing weddings focusing on the small to medium sized wedding. We use only the freshest flowers avalable and create custom designs just for you!

Give us a call today and see how we can add some 'POP' to your wedding or event!

scholz09 25
scholz09 23
scholz09 25
BallonacyLogoColor2

5 Reviews for Balloonacy

Holland worked with me to create the perfect arrangements for my wedding. I knew I wanted a mixture of low and high arrangements out of white flowers but did not know what types of flowers would be best. She was able to design all the arrangements with a variety of flowers. They were so beautiful. To add a personal touch we wanted the low arrangements in my mother's crystal and silver. She took great care of my mother's pieces and it could not have been more perfect. She also worked hard to keep us with in budget which I really appreciated. She did the all the flowers for the Bridesmaid Luncheon, Ceremony and Reception.

Sent on 10/10/2012

Kristi · Married on 06/16/2012

We used Flowers by Holland for the floral for our wedding. I started a Pinterest Board with ideas, and Holland worked with me to customize the floral based on what I really liked. The end result exceeded my expectations by leaps and bounds, and we have received a lot of compliments on the floral at the wedding. I definitely recommend using her!

Sent on 06/19/2012
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 04/27/2012

Holland Muscio was great from the start. I met her at a Bridal show and she came and met with me to understand what it was that I wanted for my wedding. She was so personable and worked with me to figure out the perfect floral designs. I also needed table centerpieces and I had something in mind. She knew I was price-conscious and recommended another alternative that looked even more beautiful and was less costly. The arrangements were beautiful and the set-up and breakdown of the table centerpieces were seamless to me. They were gorgeous!

Sent on 05/28/2012

Balloonacy FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Dreamweaver Calligraphy and Events
    Dreamweaver Calligraphy and Events Wedding Invitations

The best place for balloons and other event decor as well one of the most fun and creative people you will ever meet, you do not want to miss working with Balloonacy!!!

• DJ TOD / Peavy Entertainment
    DJ TOD / Peavy Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have worked with Holland many times. Her finsihed product, warm and friendly smile and dedicated service like no one esle in the industry. Her love for her work shows from the first time you talk with her all the way though to the day you get to see her creations.

• Atlanta, GA, 30341 See on map