Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Wedding Flowers by On

Wedding Flowers by On specializing in custom Wedding Design based on the couples vision.  The inspiration that you have invisioned for your special day, we can take that idea and add your personal touch to make it your own.  We have over 25 years experience, and also have a Certified Balloon Artist on Staff.  We can create a memorable event.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Atlanta

14 Reviews for Wedding Flowers by On

Delivery (1)
Set Up (1)

Flowers were flawless for my wedding. They turned out so much better than I expected!! Communicates well and will create exactly what you want and more!:)

Profile Picture User6763810, 1+ year ago, 14 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was not a bride who had a vision of the perfect flowers for my wedding day. Now that I have gotten married, the flowers that Flowers by On (and Sheila) put together are exactly what I would picture as perfect! I gave them a swatch of my bridesmaid's dresses and a few pictures/ideas of flowers that I like and they came up with absolutely gorgeous arrangements that beautifully complemented my dress and my bridesmaid's dresses, and they decorated the tables and the altar wonderfully! They respected my budget and my requests (or lack-there-of) and did an incredible job!

Profile Picture User4717416, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery

Our flowers were amazing! My first interaction with Sheila was via email. I sent her a bunch of pictures of flowers arrangements that I liked. She then took all of those ideas, threw in her own, and created the most fabulous bouquets. She managed to give me everything I could ever want for a bridal bouquet/bridesmaid bouquets when I wasn’t even sure what I wanted. She also did our aisle decorations, chuppah, and table flowers. They were amazing and perfect! Working with Sheila was a real pleasure and so easy. She was very professional and trust-worthy. Everything was up and ready by the time I got back from getting my hair done! I would absolutely recommend Flowers by On.

Profile Picture Sara, 5/9/15, 2 Reviews