512 Grace Ct, Temple, GA 30179 Map · Phone number

About Ball Photography

I am a wife and a mother to three incrediable children. I consider myself to be very blessed with a supportive husband who loves me unconditionally. My children are my world and I am forever grateful to be their mother.

Photography has always been a HUGE interest of mine. My first camera was given to me when I was 5 years old and I haven't put it down since! My grandfather made a living as a photographer and although he may be unaware, I spent a lot of time admiring his work. I can only hope that someday my work will compare to his! I started Ball Photography in April of 2006, shortly after my first child was born. It was then that I realized how expensive photography was for a parent who wanted to capture those memorable milestones of their young child. I decided that I would provide high quality portraits without the high prices.

Shortly thereafter, I decided to expand my business by offering wedding photography. As with portraits, wedding photography can be very expensive. I strive to meet all of a couple's photography needs reguardless of their budget. 2 years and 10 weddings later, my goal is still to offer the best quality to every couple at affordable prices.

Every bride should have complete confidence in her photographer. Your wedding day is a once in a lifetime event and you need to be confident that your photographer will be there with you to capture the romance, love, tenderness and surprises. I do what is called photojournalistic wedding photos. This means I am with the Bride and Groom from start to finish snapping shots! With the exception of certain traditional poses (bridesmaids, groomsmen, family, etc.) most of my shots are candid. I follow along behind the scenes capturing every moment. I encourage everyone to pretend as though I am not even there! I do spend time with just the Bride and Groom for some special shots, generally after the ceremony. Before the day is over, I usually take close to 700 pictures!

And so here I am! Ready to capture your PRICELESS memories at prices you can afford! Please visit Ball Photography's webpage at www.ballphotography.webs.com

Client Testimonies:

I've been married for 3 weeks now and I've been asked who did my wedding pictures. I used Ball Photography. Stephanie did an amazing job and her pictures came out above and beyond what I could have expected. I know that there are a lot of engaged couples out there who are still looking for a wedding photographer. My advice is, don't settle for just "someone that will take pictures." I almost did the same thing until I found Ball Photography. I know you think that prices are outrageous, but you need to check out Ball Photography. There is a package that you can afford. Don't get taken advantage of by over priced photographers. Stephanie - I truly appreciate all your hard work. Brandon and I are blessed to have found you. If there's anything I can do to help you ever, don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks again, Christy Favia

I was lucky enough to work with Stephanie on April 28th! Her pictures were so beautiful, unique and exactly what we wanted for such an AFFORDABLE price! We searched and searched before we found Ball Photography and could not be happier that we found her in time! Her demeanor and expertice was AMAZING! She was there, ready to take charge of my crazy group on time (actually early) and did such an incredible job on our photos.
Thank you so much, Stephanie, for giving us the opportunity to work with such an amazing photographer on such a wonderful day!
***If you're in the market for not only affordable prices but also such a FANTASTIC person to work with, be sure to contact BALL PHOTOGRAPHY! It will be a memorable experience!*** If you would like to contact me personally about my experience, you can contact me at myspace.com/amandaisamurphy

Thanks Again, Stephanie, YOU'RE THE BEST!
~Amanda and Ryan Murphy

My husband Clay and I were lucky enough to have found Ball Photography for our wedding before we selected one of those overpriced photographers. Stephanie was a pleasure to work with and really helped take charge on a hectic day!
Our wedding got rained out and Stephanie still got amazing shots while working around last minute plans and stubborn family members. She even turned shots of us standing in front of boring plastic into priceless, classic pieces of art. She definitely has an eye for photography and a vision with her clients, and while she made sure to get all the shots I asked for, she also managed to sneak in some wonderful unique shots and some great candids. All of our poses look completely natural, as if we had no idea our picture was even being taken.
The prices offered by Ball Photography are shockingly low. Shop around first, and you'll come back and see that these are the lowest by far! Especially when you compare everything you're getting! Stephanie has made sure to create a package for every bride and every budget.
Our wedding was in May, and we STILL have not selected which poses we want to get reprinted...that alone is a testimony to how many options Stephanie leaves you with. Everything turned out absolutely great and I've received so many compliments on how great my pictures turned out. If you weren't there, you'd almost never guess it rained!
If you're engaged and think (or know) you'll be stressed to the max on your special day, we strongly recommend Stephanie of Ball Photography. Nothing seems to rattle her cage. She kept her cool while dealing with a late bride, a nervous groom, crazy missing attendants, a sick flower girl, and much much more!!
If you're still searching for that great, affordable wedding photographer for your special day, look no farther than Ball Photography! Her talent and prices are so great, they seem too good to be true - but they aren't!!!
Of all the things I look back on and wish I could change about our special day, there are two things that I would never consider changing: the groom, and our photographer- Ball Photography!!!

Thanks Stephanie, for all of your hard work!!
-Clay and Brittany Talton

Stephanie is by far the best photography I have met.
Her work she did for our wedding was amazing! I was extremely impressed by the quality of our pictures and the variety of poses and moments she captured - very creative! I was also very pleased with the package prices! I will definitely keep her in mind when we are expecting our first little one!!

Thank you Stephanie!

12 07282protected
BallPhotography4 28 07144b

2 Reviews for Ball Photography

Erin · Married on 04/19/2008

Ball Photography is superb! I was extremely impressed and she was willing to travel! I was very pleased with the quality of the pictures and variety! Her prices are extremely reasonable and I will highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/27/2008

Brittany · Married on 05/12/2007

3.5

Stephanie of Ball Photography was wonderful to work with and very affordable! What I got for the price was unbelievable! And of course all of my pictures turned out fabulous!

Sent on 10/16/2007

Ball Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• F & G Weddings
    F & G Weddings Wedding Planners

At the end of the day, all you have left of your special day that stays with you forever are your wedding pictures. You should entrust them to a professional who will bring professionalism and understands the importance of capturing even the smallest of moments. Ball is one such company. They will work hard to ensure they look great!

• Weddings By Design