Bali Events Planner by Sari Yusuf

Punaauia, PF View map
4.4 out of 5 rating
$1,000 Package Price

$1,000 Package Price

Bali Events Planner by Sari Yusuf offers personalised full planning service for Bali destination weddings.

Bali is a small Indonesian island in South East Asia. It is only 2 hours flight from Singapore, 4 hours flight from Perth and 7 hours flight from Sydney.

Why Bali?

If you dream about a luxury, unique and unforgettable wedding & honeymoon at a very resonable cost, look no further than Bali.

Bali Wedding

Great value for money - this is the secret why you can get a luxury wedding in Bali for the same amount you pay at home country for a low-key wedding. Bali offers one of the best wedding professionals and infrastructures in the world.

Bali Honeymoon

Bali always has something for everyone! Honeymooners will be pampered with unlimited choices, five stars resorts, private villas, excursions to exotic and romantic spots in Bali, shopping paradise and culinary adventures!

• Asian-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$748

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,950

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    4.7 out of 5 rating
    4.6 out of 5 rating
  • User2264963 2+ years ago
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Just wanted to take this opportunity to thank Sari from the bottom of our hearts for all of your help and expertise. She was absolutely amazing! Thank you for giving us the wedding of our dreams! I found Sari on Instagram as I only figured out I need a decor for my reception dinner one month before the big day. Sari responded really fast, and always looking things into details. She even visited the venue twice and sent pics to me to discuss details, which makes me feel she is the person I can trust to take in charge of my destination wedding. Besides the table decor, she also helps me on arranging balloons, LOVE alphabet lights, and even help me to prepare bridesmaids' wrist corsage under my urgent notice. Thank you Sari for you and your teams' hard work and attention to details. Your passion and professionalism shine in all things you created. We would highly recommend Sari to anyone who wants a memorable wedding in Bali.
    Sherly Married on 12/31/2014
    5 out of 5 rating
    Bali event planner by Sari Yusuf
    Super wedding organiser still responsible until all of finish...
    Good service for all part of the wedding, married legally,bride,invitation,pastor,make up,place for receptation,food,transportation etc
    I am,my husband and all of invitation very satisfied.
    I hope its event planner can grow bigger and has branches abroad.
    Stephanie Married on 06/13/2015
    4.9 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Sari Yusuf is very professional, diligent in time and kindly give suggestions which vendor is the better options based on her previous event experience.
    She is also creative in giving ideas for our epic wedding party.
  • illustration stars

Team

Sari Yusuf
Sari Yusuf
Principal Events & Wedding Planner

Sari is a veteran hotelier with strong background in event planning & organization. Prior joining Events Planner Bali, she work She is born creative and has eyes for details, well organized, bubly personality and easy to work with.

With Sari at the helmet, your're in good hands,

Jalan Danau Bratan III/6 Taman Griya Punaauia, PF, PF 0000Z
62-6282236608284

Monday - Saturday : 9am - 11pm Sunday: CLOSED
Location of (Bali Events Planner by Sari Yusuf)

Other vendors in French Polynesia for your wedding