Chico, Chico, CA 95928 Map · Phone number

About Bailey Photo Booths

Bailey Photo Booths is an enclosed photo booth company servicing the greater Chico, California area. Without feeling like other guests’ eyes are on them, guests can embrace the moment, have fun and create memories in photo booths. In addition to photo strips, guests can record video messages that are then placed on a DVD. For those who don’t love public speaking, they’ll have the private opportunity to share touching or humorous words.

Bailey Photo Booths offers a few different packages. Each package includes photo booth service for up to four hours. You can also add additional hours to your package for an additional cost. There are three different backgrounds to choose from: birch trees, black or barn doors. Other services offered through packages include:

• Full-time attendant

Silly props
f2c82028e7aa45d8 1389910039980 bailey booths fu

4 Reviews for Bailey Photo Booths

cindy · Married on 08/09/2014

I recently rented a photo booth from Kyle and his team at Bailey Booths and found the experience to be the best investment for our wedding and reception which also doubled as my daughters 28th birthday celebration. The attendant Mary was so helpful and so wonderful with all our guest that everyone attending bragged for days about their use of the booth which we used as our wedding favors also. They were very accomidating with doing duel scrapbooks for myself and my daughter. We have a permenant reminder of the guest that attended and and had a great time doing all the funny photos. we will be using Bailey Booths for all our future family event and special occasions from this point on. I can't brag enough about our experience with Klye and his great team. Cindy L, Staley

Sent on 09/04/2014

Brock · Married on 08/02/2014

One of our favorite parts of our whole day was Bailey Booths Photobooth! It was so fun and all the guests who used it loved it!

Sent on 08/25/2014
  • Kathrine

Kathrine · Married on 05/18/2013

Bailey Booth’s was a great addition to our wedding. We came across this company when we were booking our DJ (Kyle Brock). It is a sister company to his DJ business and I thought it was awesome I could get a photo booth and DJ in one. It made my life so much easier. Kyle was amazing to work with, his prices are very reasonable and his booth includes video, pretty freaking awesome considering most booths do not have this feature. He answered all of my questions, and followed through on each step of the process. The set up was really cool, very professional looking and had a fan inside to keep guests cool. The props were so much fun. Everyone had a great time using them. Every guest gets a photo strip for them to keep and Kyle puts an additional strip in a photo book for guests to sign as they are finished. He also puts the video and pictures on a DVD for you to take home that day. I really love looking back at the book and seeing the fun our guests had. This is a really great company and I will be recommending them to everyone. They took extra steps to make sure our day was amazing and provided extra touches that most other photo booth companies don’t take.

Sent on 06/05/2013

Bailey Photo Booths FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props

• Chico, 95928 See on map