New Providence Island, Nassau, BS BS 0000Z Map · Phone number

About Bahamian Hospitality

Nassau is a destination for different occasions. Whether you are celebrating an engagement, pre-wedding festivities such as a bachelorette trip, a destination wedding or wedding-related excursions for your guests, our local experts can curate an unforgettable, customizable experience.

Follow Bahamian Hospitality on

782be28ea5a6f4f9 bhhappycouple
wedding 7254321280

2 Reviews for Bahamian Hospitality

Kay · Married on 10/15/2016

My fiance and I had a wonderful experience!! He was referred by a colleage to contract Bahamian Hospitality to plan our engagement. They arranged for a sunset 5 course gourmet dinner on the beach with a local artist. It was the right touch of class and island authenticity. I am so glad he got this referral and am working with them now to plan our wedding in Nassau later this year.

Sent on 03/12/2016

Sitty · Married on 07/15/2015

3.0

Upon getting married I knew I wanted to have the wedding in Nassau, Bahamas but I had no idea where to start. I’m a mother of two, studing for my masters in International law so being busy is an understatement. I needed help so I searched some services that provided wedding service planning. I need a bachelorette party for 7 of my friends from all across the country, and help with the engagement party. I had no idea where to start because I had nothing done. LOL I was swamped!!! Me and my husband did a little research and came across Bahamian Hospitality through a mutual friend. Not only did they save my wedding but planned a beautiful bachelorette party for me and my girls that was truly one to remember. They also helped me choose a fantastic and tasty vegetarian based diet for me and my guest at the wedding. Their services was super affordable and they truly provided quality contacts and services that I would recommend to a friend. I plan on using their services again because they also provide vacationing packages. I’ll leave the link to their website. Thank you Bahamian hospitality for a one stop shop on a perfect wedding in Bahamas! http://www.bahamianhospitality.com

Sent on 03/19/2016

Bahamian Hospitality FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Partial Planning
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• New Providence Island Nassau See on map