Bagpiper/Guitarist/DJ- Michael Lancaster

Bagpiper/Guitarist/DJ- Michael Lancaster

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bagpiper/Guitarist/DJ- Michael Lancaster

Guitar/Voice/Bagpipe/DJ/MC

From Bach to Beatles to Bagpipes, classy to casual to hip, and everything in between. Michael's music is the perfect complement to your wedding day. Guitar, Voice, Bagpipe, DJ and MC.

The elegant sound of the guitar will add a touch of class to your special occasion. The powerful sound of the bagpipe will make your affair unique and memorable. Michael DJs too so you can have any artist (their music, that is) show up to your wedding day!

Michael can provide everything music, sound equipment, lighting, DJ and MC for your event from start to finish.

Choose whichever service(s) you need to fit your unique wedding.

25 years experience.  Fully insured.  Michael is honored to serve you and guarantees the highest standard of quality, excellence, and professionalism.

Categories: Wedding Musician

Bagpipes (1)
Ceremony (1)
Reception (1)
Music During Breaks (1)

I was nervous booking vendors online for a destination wedding but his reviews were excellent so I went for it. I was not dissapointed at all! Michael was professional, kind, and very fast with response to all of my emails. Our wedding venue had to be changed due to rain and he was very accommodating to the short notice change. His music was on point and exactly what I wanted. I would absolutely hire him again in a heart beat. Such a wonderful guitarist!!!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Michael was amazingly easy to work with! He was able to learn a new song to play at our ceremony and we communicated via email - never met him until the day of our wedding! He also gets extra credit for putting up with my mom (who admitted she was PINA to him) for the "surprise" bagpiping part. Thanks so much, Michael!

Profile Picture User4281320, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

If you are going to hire a bagpiper you must hire Michael Lancaster. There is no other bagpiper in Colorado as far as I am concerned, whenever I say bagpiper to any of my vendors or any one who has hired a bagpiper & they immediately say Michael Lancaster. Best price, extremely professional, & more than anything best sound. He knows how to adjust perfectly for inside as well since bagpipes are loud this is not easy! If you hire a bagpiper you must hire Michael Lancaster

Profile Picture Mary, 12/13/14, 4 Reviews

Bagpipe/Guitar/DJ Photos

10 Photos

5 VIDEOS

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Narrow Gauge has worked several wedding receptions with Michael Lancaster. He is extremely talented and super easy to work with. He is the only solo acoustic guitarist we recommend to our clients and we give him our highest recommendation!

Michael has worked many weddings and events at Willow Ridge Manor. His contribution to the event is always appreciated by the clients and their guests.

Michael is a fabulous musician! Always a pleasure to work with!

Since Michael plays both bagpipe and guitar, he can play wonderful background music before the wedding, then march down the aisle with his bagpipe right in front of the bride for a tremendous processional!

Absolutely fun to work with and brilliant sounding in his work. I loved working with Michael and recommend that you add him to your ceremony.

103 PROS I KNOW