Plated, Buffet, Family Style

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Babbo Italian Eatery

Let us entertain your appetites. Babbo’s fresh creations are available for your weddings, office parties or family gatherings.

babboitalian.com/

Dessert (1)
Family Style (1)
Plated (1)
Lactose Free (1)

I am so happy we went with Babbo for our wedding catering. Starting with our complementary tasting they served us basically full portions of all the options and then boxed up all of our leftovers for us. Dustin was amazing to work with and answered all of my many questions via email. Everyone RAVED about how good our food was, and we were super happy to find all the leftovers were boxed up for us and waiting in our hotel fridge.

Profile Picture MRS70, 2/10/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Server(s), Tastings, Italian

Words cannot describe how phenomenal Babbo’s Italian Eatery’s catering has been for our wedding. Not only is the company same-sex wedding friendly, but their excellent customer service really made our wedding planning experience so much more enjoyable. When we went for our tasting, the staff was super helpful and we got to try pretty much everything on the menu (and got to take home a lot of leftovers since the servings were full size). My husband and I brought mothers along (who both have quite the picky taste pallets since they are great cooks themselves). I lost count of the number of dishes we tried, but each one of them was so tasty, it made our decision process so difficult. My husband’s favorite was the Asparagus Fra Diavolo, and I loved the Tuscan chicken and three cheese mac and cheese. During our tasting, we were given full sized portions which gave us enough or us to make the difficult to narrowing down which delicious dishes we’d like to have at our wedding. We ended up choosing 2 appetizers (pesto bruschetta and mini meatballs), 2 salads (brussel sprout and beet salad, and the Napa salad), 2 pasta dishes (Pasta Primavera and Three Cheese Mac and Cheese), 2 entrees (Asparagus Fra Diavolo and Tuscan Chicken) and a coffee bar for our wedding which gave everyone several options to choose from (even for the pickiest of eaters). At our wedding, the guests were head over heels about how the quality of the food far surpassed their expectations to the point that they even said they will visit one Babbo’s many valley locations just to have their food again! We can’t wait to visit Babbo’s Italian eatery again and taste even more of their delicious dishes. A++ rating overall.

Profile Picture Alan, 1/14/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

My only complaint is they didn't save me appetizers like they said they would since I was talking photos and couldn't eat. Other than that they did a great job and it was delicious and reasonably priced

Profile Picture Erin, 1/6/18, 1 Review

8 Photos

Food

8 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
We love Babbo! They always do such an amazing job at every event. The food is so delicious and they offer so many different options. Their Staff is always professional and completely on top of things. We continually hear from our clients of how great their tasting and experience is with them. We always highly recommend them!

Events