Babbo Italian Eatery Reviews

96 Reviews for Babbo Italian Eatery

• Connor

Connor Segneri · Getting married on 07/01/2021

Fantastic Food!

Food was amazing, we had nothing to worry about on our day! Super accommodating and kind staff.

Sent on 02/09/2020
  • Morgan

Morgan Alford · Getting married on 01/03/2021

A real crowd-pleaser

Babbo was a joy to work with from start to finish. They are the only caterer we did a tasting with who allowed us to sample all the options for the reception dinner. Every e-mail we sent was answered promptly, and they were clearly very organized on their end. Becky even made sure to add touches like bringing my husband and I a plate before our guests went to the buffet, single-handedly ensuring that we actually got to eat (something neither of my parents got to do at their own wedding). We received so many compliments from the guests about dinner, particularly the meatballs and firecracker rolls. We have a lot of picky eaters and a few folks with dietary restrictions, and everyone was able to have a tasty choice that they could enjoy at dinner. My only suggestion would be to communicate with them ahead of time about what you want for the leftover food. Our venue didn't have a fridge and we weren't able to take all those tasty leftovers home like we would have wanted. Otherwise, I would absolutely recommend using Babbo for your wedding. They did a really fantastic job with ours. Thanks, Becky and all the folks at Babbo!

Sent on 04/07/2020

Madison Leyvas · Married on 09/12/2020

Great to work with!

Everything from the tasting, the planning, and the big day went seamlessly and enjoyably. Even better, the food is amazing! We had guests come to us after the wedding asking where the food was from so that they could get it for themselves. I couldn't recommend Babbo enough!

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Victoria

Victoria Bernaud · Married on 08/02/2020

Service and food were impeccable! Working with Dustin from Babbo was absolutely incredible!

Babbo Italian Eatery provided exceptional catering services for our wedding! We contacted Dustin with Babbo about a year out from our wedding date, and we were instantly stuck by how organized and attentive he was! The tasting was absolutely phenomenal, and we loved every dish -- so much so that my husband was interested in seeing two of the dishes somewhat fused together to give in his opinion, 'the best of both worlds'! I knew that customizations were typically done at an extra charge, but Dustin assured us that this would not be the case, and even invited us to try out the new item again at a separate tasting. Every time we had a question for Dustin, from what time we could expect them to arrive down to what color the servers wore, he always answered kindly and promptly, and graciously offered options based upon our preferences. Dustin was also incredibly accommodating -- Babbo provides almost everything you can think of included in their service, but they also adapted to our wedding plans for the day, offering to make plates for the young children at our wedding before the buffet began (there were over two dozen!) and cutting and serving our wedding cake. When we told him we were hosting the wedding at my parents house in the backyard, he even came by the week prior to get a layout of the space and provide suggestions to make sure service would run smooth. The serving staff with Babbo were phenomenal -- they each did a wonderful job making sure that dinner and dessert ran smoothly, and were so professional and attentive. Best of all, Dustin was personally there the entire evening to ensure that service was impeccable, and it truly was! We are so truly grateful to Dustin and the team at Babbo Italian Eatery for providing us with delicious food and such quality service on our wedding day!

Sent on 03/23/2020

Kylie S · Married on 06/13/2020

Amazing food, incredible wedding choice!

We had Babbo cater our wedding and it was AMAZING! The food was so delicious day of - just like at our tasting!!! Our guests also loved the food! My husband and I were also so excited to learn that Babbo is a local establishment which makes supporting them even better! Becky was wonderful to work with and we are so grateful for her time and coordination!!!

Sent on 07/05/2020

Tatume · Married on 06/03/2020

Amazing food & service!

Babbo Italian Eatery was amazing! The price was fair, the food was great, and the staff was excellent! Would highly recommend

Sent on 01/27/2020

Jessica Sproull · Married on 02/23/2020

Absolutely Delicious & Memorable

Babbo Italian Eatery was the absolute best choice for our wedding! We worked with Becky who was very friendly and helpful, during the tasting we got to sample everything! How many places do that? Day of, a server brought appetizers to us while we were taking pictures which was very thoughtful. There was plenty of food for dinner and I wasn't worried about the guests not being satisfied with the many options of chicken, pastas, salads, and bread; there are even vegan options (that taste amazing) you can select. We will be returning to Babbo restaurants for anniversaries and special occasions.

Sent on 04/03/2020

Marisa S · Married on 02/20/2020

Babbo is not only super accommodating but delicious!!

Our first impression of Babbo hit it out of the park! Most places make you choose a select few items to sample on their catering menu but not Babbo. As soon as we sat down they came out with 6 different salads, 6 pasta dishes, 6 chickens and appetizers - all full sized entrees! Our mouths dropped, we felt like celebrities. It was truly special. Becky (the catering manager) is a sweetheart and checked on us between each meal to see what our favorites were and answered any questions we had. She took a picture of us on her Polaroid camera on the end and saved it for our thank you card the night of the wedding - super sweet touch! Everything was ready promptly the day of and the food was just as delicious as we had remembered it to be! We received tons of compliments! Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/29/2020

Lauren Tompsett · Married on 02/08/2020

So cooperative!

I had some special request for dietary and mobility issues with some of my guest and they were very helpful and accommodating. Food was amazing too!

Sent on 02/17/2020

Samantha Chandler · Married on 01/25/2020

Amazing! We had such a great experience.

We are so happy that we chose to go with Babbo’s for our food vendor for our wedding! They provided the best service, are very professional and the food is amazing!

Sent on 02/20/2020

Jen · Married on 01/18/2020

Wedding Catering!

Babbo was the absolute best. They were considerate of all our needs and down right delicious!

Sent on 02/07/2020
  • Morgan

Morgan Martinez · Married on 12/20/2019

Amazing! So accommodating!

The food and service was unreal! My husband and I are vegetarian and they completely accommodated a vegetarian meal for ya and our guests.

Sent on 01/18/2020
  • Ave

Ave · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing food amazing catering service

My husband and I heard about Babbo through our vendor SoHo63. We decided to go eat there and we love the food. Great price. We went to our tasting and it was amazing they give you so many options. Come wedding day I chose to do the buffet. Their servers for the wedding were amazing walking around with the appetizers for cocktail hour and were so nice to my guests. When the reception happened I received so many compliments on the food and the set up. They did amazing and we would recommend babbo to anyone for catering or for a wedding. So many food options and the food was amazing. I also had some guests that attended a wedding following mine and said my food was way better and people asked me what place I had cater because they wanted to eat it again. Babbo thank you!!!

Sent on 11/13/2019

mary ann · Married on 11/09/2019

Great catering for wedding!

Working with Babbos for our wedding catering was a delight! They were so helpful and kind every step of the way! Their food is delicious! We have only kind words for Babbos and their above and beyond service! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Tara

Tara Scibona · Married on 10/13/2019

Delicious!

I have always been a fan of Babbo, but man they truly exceeded my expectations. I had an awesome experience with them and hope that more people choose to use them for their own special events. I feel true success of a wedding comes from full hearts and full bellies. My guests LOVED the food and came back wanting more!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Michelle Sarantos · Married on 09/11/2019

Best wedding caterer!

Babbos was not only delicious but so easy to work with! Their whole team and staff were kind and helped out wherever they could. They offer many choices for catering and I highly recommend them to anyone looking to wow their guests! Everyone loved the food!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Ciera Ferguson · Married on 09/11/2019

Amazing Food and Experience

We are so glad Babbo catered our wedding. The food was outstanding! Nothing but compliments from all our guests! Becky was amazing to work with; very quick to respond, flexible, so kind, and made the whole experience extremely easy. Would highly recommend their services!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Keila Zazueta · Married on 07/20/2019

Awesome. The food was amazing!

The staff was very attentive! They served large portions that our guests loved and the food was super flavorful.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Gareth · Married on 06/15/2019

Our family's comfort food

I love this caterer for so long, and glad to find them in a friend's wedding. It's certainly Americanized Italian food, but it's really good. And one thing that you can't get enough of is the bread and dipping olive oil they give you when you sit down. if you're looking for an amazing food selection, this is a great caterer to have.

Sent on 06/26/2019

McElroy · Married on 04/05/2019

Finally met the people behind the amazing pastas!

Im so happy to have found these people in a friend’s event. One of my favorite restaurants of all time for pasta. Love the fresh bread. Possibly tried everything on the pasta menu.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Maricel

Maricel · Married on 03/02/2019

Awesome caterer experience

Becky was awesome, tasting was out of this world! And on day of our wedding Becky arrived to make sure things were setup and to our expectations, our servers were awesome too! Would definitely chose Babbo again! Thank you for making our wedding great.

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Pearl

Pearl Mahar · Married on 02/24/2019

Amazing food!

Everyone raved about the food, and I agreed with them wholeheartedly. We had plates made up for us with a little bit of everything and didn't have to go through the buffet line. It was all so good! The service was amazing.

We had the top level of catering, with two pastas, two entrees, two salads, and two appetizers. The only thing we didn't have on our prepared plates were the salads, so I cannot say if they were delicious day-of, but they were delicious when we did our tasting. It was all top notch.

Finally, the first tasting itself was delicious. We tried 5-6 pastas, entrees, salads, and appetizers to pick our favorites. We ate on the leftovers for days, enjoying our favorites. I cannot recommend Babbo's Italian Eatery enough. The whole experience was phenomenal.

Sent on 02/28/2019

Jennifer Lerner · Married on 02/09/2019

Wedding caterer

Having Babbos cater our wedding was the absolute best! Not only do we love this restaurant as our date night but having them at our wedding made it extra special! They were so professional and accommodating! It’s one month past our wedding and our guests are still telling us how much they loved our wedding food!! Thank you Babbo!!

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • Erin

Erin Davis · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing food!

We did buffet style for 180 guests, and we were so pleased with the speed of service and quality of the food! The meal went seamlessly and Becky assisted me with details that i had overlooked prior to the service (like a plan for dismissing tables). I’m very pleased and i love that there is a brick and mortar restaurant so we can spend anniversaries reminiscing!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Dawn Bockelken · Married on 12/09/2018

Amazing food

Our guests still can’t stop talking about our food at the wedding! Babbo was amazing from the service to the food. Highly reccomend!

Sent on 01/07/2019