Chicago, Broadview, IL 60155 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About B-Unique Beauty

B-Unique Beauty specializes in wedding makeup, both in their studio in Broadview, Illinois, and on-site in Chicago and surrounding areas. Owner and professional makeup artist Kayla knows that no bride is the same, and works hard to achieve a unique wedding look that will fulfill each bride's dream. She promises the bridal experience she provides is like no other and is invested in giving each client the royal treatment.

On initial inquiry, B-Unique Beauty requires each client to fill out a bridal profile; this is so Kayla can find out everything about your wedding and your makeup vision for the day. Once she understands your needs, she will create a custom wedding makeup package. Packages can include skincare services, makeup for engagement sessions, bridal events leading up to the wedding, the rehearsal dinner, and of course, the big day. Wedding day makeup can be performed at her studio in Broadview or on-site at your home, venue, or hotel. If you choose to hire Kayla for the entire day, she will be there to touch up your makeup after your tearful walk down the aisle and before your first entrance as a newlywed couple.

Follow B-Unique Beauty on
photo apr 26 2 58 43 pm 51 1066095 1562885854
photo apr 26 2 58 43 pm 51 1066095 1562885854

5 Reviews for B-Unique Beauty

1 User photo

B-Unique Beauty 1
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 07/07/2019

Makeup artist for wedding and esthetician

Kayla was everything I needed plus more during wedding planning. She is so personable and made me comfortable on our first interaction. Kayla blessed me with BOTH of her talents as a makeup artist and esthetician. Not only was she professional, prompt, with highly valuable service but also a listening ear and great resource for topics outside of beauty. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND my girl Kayla with B-Unique Beauty!

Sent on 08/01/2019
    B-Unique Beauty 2

Lolita · Married on 07/06/2019

Flawless Wedding Service

The ovwner of B-Unique beauty, Kayla, was very professional in providing services for my wedding & my pre-wedding skin care needs. She was informative & listen to exactly what I wanted for myself & my bridesmaids and even exceeded my own expectations. I loved her spirit & energy that she bought to my pre-wedding set up. She even went as far as to work out a day of the wedding schedule for how makeup applications would go & coincide with the photography on the day of my wedding, this was something my wedding planner hadn't even thought of. It made for a smooth transition and ensured that I captured all the before wedding photos I wanted. I would definitely recommend B-Unique Beauty and their services.

Sent on 07/30/2019

B-Unique Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 225.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 10.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 75.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Spa, Group Discounts, Licensed, Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Waxing