Chicago, Broadview, IL 60155 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About B-Unique Beauty

B-Unique Beauty specializes in wedding makeup, both in their studio in Broadview, Illinois, and on-site in Chicago and surrounding areas. Owner and professional makeup artist Kayla knows that no bride is the same, and works hard to achieve a unique wedding look that will fulfill each bride's dream. She promises the bridal experience she provides is like no other and is invested in giving each client the royal treatment.

On initial inquiry, B-Unique Beauty requires each client to fill out a bridal profile; this is so Kayla can find out everything about your wedding and your makeup vision for the day. Once she understands your needs, she will create a custom wedding makeup package. Packages can include skincare services, makeup for engagement sessions, bridal events leading up to the wedding, the rehearsal dinner, and of course, the big day. Wedding day makeup can be performed at her studio in Broadview or on-site at your home, venue, or hotel. If you choose to hire Kayla for the entire day, she will be there to touch up your makeup after your tearful walk down the aisle and before your first entrance as a newlywed couple.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned
Follow B-Unique Beauty on

Other couples have also viewed

• Lena Clark Beauty
photo apr 26 2 58 43 pm 51 1066095 1562885854

5 Reviews for B-Unique Beauty

1 User photo

Jazmin J. · Married on 07/14/2019

Who knew my skin could glow like this !

B-Unique Beauty has upgraded my skin in a major way! Not only has my non inflamed acne started to disappear, but my skin is glowing and feels really smooth! Additionally, B-Unique has done a great job of making sure that I’m knowledgeable about my own skin and what nutrition it needs so that I can continue treatments at home! I highly recommend B-Unique Beauty !

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 07/07/2019

Makeup artist for wedding and esthetician

Kayla was everything I needed plus more during wedding planning. She is so personable and made me comfortable on our first interaction. Kayla blessed me with BOTH of her talents as a makeup artist and esthetician. Not only was she professional, prompt, with highly valuable service but also a listening ear and great resource for topics outside of beauty. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND my girl Kayla with B-Unique Beauty!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Lolita · Married on 07/06/2019

Flawless Wedding Service

The ovwner of B-Unique beauty, Kayla, was very professional in providing services for my wedding & my pre-wedding skin care needs. She was informative & listen to exactly what I wanted for myself & my bridesmaids and even exceeded my own expectations. I loved her spirit & energy that she bought to my pre-wedding set up. She even went as far as to work out a day of the wedding schedule for how makeup applications would go & coincide with the photography on the day of my wedding, this was something my wedding planner hadn't even thought of. It made for a smooth transition and ensured that I captured all the before wedding photos I wanted. I would definitely recommend B-Unique Beauty and their services.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

B-Unique Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 225.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
    $ 10.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 75.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Spa
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
    Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Waxing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• B-Unique Beauty 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Chicago Broadview, IL, 60155 See on map
    (708) 568-1497 (Phone number)
    By Appointment Only!
    Location of (B-Unique Beauty)