Holliston, MA 01746 Map · Phone number

About B. Darling Floral

At B. Darling Floral we work with you to create the aesthetically pleasing day you envision. Our creativity and experience coupled with top notch customer service will leave you and your guests with a wedding day to never be forgotten. Contact Beth to schedule a free consultation.

Follow B. Darling Floral on

B. Darling Floral 3
B. Darling Floral 4
B. Darling Floral 5

Molly · Married on 09/30/2017

I absolutely loved working with Beth! My mom and I met her for coffee to go over inspiration for the bouquets, and she was so personable, totally understood my vision, and was extremely mindful of my budget. I had a pretty low-key wedding, and wanted to keep things as simple as possible. We ended up using Beth for the centerpieces/ceremony flowers as well (multi-purpose, we moved them inside to the tables after the ceremony!!!), as well as the boutonnieres, pin corsages, and a flower collar for our pup. I wanted to cry when they showed up on our wedding day. They way way wayyyy exceeded my expectations. Our colors were sage and lavender, with hints of blush. So I knew I wanted tons of greenery, and she delivered! I cannot say enough how stunning the arrangements all were. It was one of my favorite parts of the day, and I never wanted to put those flowers down! Sooo many compliments, and several saying they looked Pinterest-worthy! Thank you so much Beth for bringing some extra beauty to my wonderful day!

Sent on 10/19/2017
    B. Darling Floral 6

Bethany · Married on 08/05/2017

Beth Darling was beyond amazing to work with! I had the pleasure of working with Beth for the past year in preparation for my wedding this summer. Beth helped guide me through decor decisions after hearing my vision, and brought my floral vision to life with the most gorgeous, saturated colored florals that I could have imagined. Beth also helped decorate our tables and wedding signs to ensure the whole look came toegther. Beth was so easy and helpful to work with, and I would recommend anyone to work with Beth for her classy and creative floral designs. Thank you Beth!!!

Sent on 10/09/2017

samantha · Married on 07/01/2017

Beth went above and beyond for our July 1st wedding. She set up our first meeting at a local coffee shop and spend time exploring cost effective options to make our garden wedding both simple and organic to match the summer setting. She spend time reviewing my inspirations and asked insightful questions to learn more about the overall feel we hoped to create for our family and friends. From the finished look it was clear she recognized our desire to have greens be the true star of the day, highlighting the romantic garden wedding we wished for. She filled our bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages, with rich hues of green and local, seasonal flowers. She helped me keep cost down by exploring a mix of centerpiece options. WE opted for half potted centerpieces and half candle-scapes surrounded by greens. She went above and beyond with a last minute request to add dried lavender to the candle bases. Beth was personal, creative, and passionate about her amazing work. Thank you Beth for sculpting our vibe in flowers and greens.

Sent on 12/08/2017

B. Darling Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 224.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Romantic
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• Holliston, 01746 See on map