4665 Creekside Cove, Atlanta, GA 30349 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About B.B. Warren Productions

B.B. Warren Productions is a cinematic videography company located in Atlanta, Georgia. They value those once-in-a-lifetime moments experienced on your wedding day and they want to capture them on film so you can view them over and over again. They pride themselves in capturing pure, genuine emotion. B.B. Warren Productions believes their wedding videos will withstand the test of time.

Experience
Breland Warren is the owner and lead videographer behind this company. He started his career as a movie cinematographer but, while he enjoyed the creative process, he wasn't happy that it didn't serve a greater purpose. He filmed his first wedding in 2011 and hasn't looked back since. Warren now loves to film real life and the joy each couple experiences on their wedding day.

This full-service videographer uses a documentary and storytelling style to capture your big day. He offers a full-feature video as well as a highlight video that can be produced on DVD, Blu-ray, USB flash drive or hard drive, SD card or a digital download. His services include:

• One event per day

12 Reviews for B.B. Warren Productions

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/05/2019

Amazing Videographer for an Outstanding Price

From start to finish B.B. Warren Productions was the best company we could have chosen for our wedding highlights video. Breland made sure we got everything we wanted, and he made sure to reach out to us regularly throughout the process to answer any questions we had. I would highly recommend this company for your wedding video needs.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Ali · Married on 11/22/2017

I contacted Breland for my wedding that was in Wagener, SC in November 2017! Breland was very accommodating to meet me in ATL for our consultation. I was interested in his work from his website and he produces his videography around what you are interested in which is exactly what I was wanting! Breland and his wife are some of the most genuine people I have ever met and I am SO happy they could come from ATL and have a part in our special day! You can tell from both Breland and his wife that they are amazing at what they do and truly enjoy their career which makes the experience less stressful as a bride (: I would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Dominique · Married on 07/02/2017

Breland and his wife are truly amazing! They were very professional and personable. They really took the time to get to know my husband and I before our wedding day, so that they could create a video that reflects who we are and capture the moments that would be most meaningful to us. I appreciated Breland being open to the style of video that I like and tailoring the final product to that. They also provided a live stream option, which was great to have for people who were unable to attend. I truly have no complaints, I am so glad that they were apart of my special day!

Sent on 08/24/2017

B.B. Warren Productions FAQ

• What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• 4665 Creekside Cove Atlanta, 30349 See on map