4665 Creekside Cove, Atlanta, GA 30349 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 18

About B.B. Warren Productions

B.B. Warren Productions is a cinematic videography company located in Atlanta, Georgia. They value those once-in-a-lifetime moments experienced on your wedding day and they want to capture them on film so you can view them over and over again. They pride themselves in capturing pure, genuine emotion. B.B. Warren Productions believes their wedding videos will withstand the test of time.

Experience
Breland Warren is the owner and lead videographer behind this company. He started his career as a movie cinematographer but, while he enjoyed the creative process, he wasn't happy that it didn't serve a greater purpose. He filmed his first wedding in 2011 and hasn't looked back since. Warren now loves to film real life and the joy each couple experiences on their wedding day.

This full-service videographer uses a documentary and storytelling style to capture your big day. He offers a full-feature video as well as a highlight video that can be produced on DVD, Blu-ray, USB flash drive or hard drive, SD card or a digital download. His services include:

• One event per day
screen shot 2016 04 16 at 9 22 36 pm

• Videos 1

11 Reviews for B.B. Warren Productions

Dominique · Married on 07/02/2017

Breland and his wife are truly amazing! They were very professional and personable. They really took the time to get to know my husband and I before our wedding day, so that they could create a video that reflects who we are and capture the moments that would be most meaningful to us. I appreciated Breland being open to the style of video that I like and tailoring the final product to that. They also provided a live stream option, which was great to have for people who were unable to attend. I truly have no complaints, I am so glad that they were apart of my special day!

• F

Faith · Married on 06/30/2017

Breland and his wife, Joy are AMAZING! Things didn't fully go as planned and Breland and his wife were extremely flexible. They made us comfortable and assured us that we didn't have anything to worry about. When we received our wedding video, we were BLOWN AWAY! Him and his wife are extremely talented and every time I watch my wedding video, I get emotional. Thank you so much Breland and Joy for being amazing and producing a fantastic wedding video! We highly recommended BB Warren Productions to everyone!

B.B. Warren Productions FAQ

• What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• 4665 Creekside Cove Atlanta, 30349 See on map