10 Reviews for B.B. Warren Productions

Multi. Locations (1)
Digital Download (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)
10 B.B. Warren Productions Reviews

Breland and his wife are truly amazing! They were very professional and personable. They really took the time to get to know my husband and I before our wedding day, so that they could create a video that reflects who we are and capture the moments that would be most meaningful to us. I appreciated Breland being open to the style of video that I like and tailoring the final product to that. They also provided a live stream option, which was great to have for people who were unable to attend. I truly have no complaints, I am so glad that they were apart of my special day!

Profile Picture Dominique, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Breland and his wife, Joy are AMAZING! Things didn't fully go as planned and Breland and his wife were extremely flexible. They made us comfortable and assured us that we didn't have anything to worry about. When we received our wedding video, we were BLOWN AWAY! Him and his wife are extremely talented and every time I watch my wedding video, I get emotional. Thank you so much Breland and Joy for being amazing and producing a fantastic wedding video! We highly recommended BB Warren Productions to everyone!

Profile Picture Faith, 6/30/17, 1 Review

Profile Picture Faith, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Storytelling, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage

Selecting Breland to be our wedding videographer was one of our best wedding decisions. My husband and I had spent so much time meeting with many local videographers, but weren't 100% convinced that they would be able to give us a video, in our desired style and budget, that would be representative of our wedding day. We randomly happened upon Breland's company web site and after looking at a few videos, I excitedly screamed across our condo for my husband to share that I found "our perfect match" LOL! After our first chat with Breland, I was still a little hesitant as he didn't have an extensive background in wedding film work. However, during that conversation, he was able to showcase his technical film/movie-making knowledge and my confidence grew. By the time we had our first in-person meeting, I was completely convinced that he would be able to deliver a movie-quality style wedding video within our agreed-upon budget.

Personality-wise, he's extremely easy to work with and very thoughtful about his approach (he strategically captures moments as opposed to blindly recording a scene). Looking back at our wedding video, there are so many strong, meaningful moments with which we can connect with. We absolutely love that video! Overall, my husband and I agree that working with Breland was a great experience and not only would we recommend him to others, we would use his services again in the future!

Profile Picture Loni, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I absolutely appreciated Breland's and Joy's professionalism and passion. They captured every special moment at our wedding. His team was flexible and willing to stay from start to finish. The value of services was also amazing. We highly recommend Breland!

Profile Picture Dana, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, USB Hard Drive

Breland was more than amazing on our wedding day. He provided us with multiple means of capturing our special day. Very subtle yet effective in his approach. Mr. Warren was able to provide us with a quality end result as well as candid memories that will last forever. He devoted his time to us and was very professional. He is truly great at what he does!

Profile Picture Terrence, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Raw Footage

If you want a genuine professional who can cater to your needs down to minute detail, while at the same time quoting a fair price then Breland is the person for you. His video is very clear and he brings out the best of everyone involved in the process. I for one particularly appreciated him taking the time to show us how he would edit the video and what would go into the final product. Very well done all around.

Profile Picture User6595265, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Reception

I love my video! Breland was calm, patient, and very professional the entire time. I highly recommend this company.
I also used Breland for an engagement shoot as well. Everything was perfect!

Profile Picture User6649772, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

This was probably the least stressful thing on my wedding day. He was extremely flexible when we had to make a lot of changes in the final stretch. We had tons of photos to choose from, and I enjoy looking through them years later.

Profile Picture Quisha, 7/16/11, 1 Review