AYMakeMeUp

Rome (Lazio) View map

AYMakeMeUp is a team of true professionals based in Rome, Italy. They provide hair and makeup services for weddings, photoshoots and special events. Taking into consideration the latest trends, your personal style and the overall theme of your wedding AYMakeMeUp stylists will bring out your natural beauty and create a unique, flawless look for your special day. They offer vast experience, luxury products and individual approach to make you feel the most sophisticated and stunning bride in the world!

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$70

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$70

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$60

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

1 User photo

• Lucy
    Lucy Married on 08/20/2022

Start to Finish Flawless

From start to finish Anna’s service was flawless. I hired Anna to do my wedding hair and makeup and my bridesmaids, mother and mother in law. She arranged to bring a colleague so that we could all have this done in the time frame. Both Anna and her colleague were fantastic. We were getting ready from 9.30 until 4 and they both didn’t stop! Anna was so thorough and her attention to detail was incredible. We were all so happy with our hair and makeup and got so many compliments. Thank you so much Anna for making me and my guests feel so beautiful on this special occasion. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Anna!
    Georgina G. Married on 07/22/2022

Anna is truly the BEST!!

Anna makes you feel so beautiful and confortable since the beginning! She truly listens to what you already know about you, and she works around that. The treatment she provides and her attention to the little details is everything! I also recommend a trial before your special day… she has a wide range of beauty products and it’s very helpful to understand which colors fits your face, and see if the hair style you have in mind is really what you want! I would choose Anna again, and can’t wait to work with her again in the future! ♥️
    Megan L. Married on 09/03/2021

Anna is the best!

I found Anna and hired her back in 2019 before there was any sign of a pandemic that would throw all wedding plans into a terrible limbo for almost two years... nevertheless, she was always there for me with shifting plans and made sure I was sorted for my rescheduled wedding date. This speaks to her level of professionalism, her compassion, and overall delightfulness as a human being. In terms of technical skill, she has it in spades and is both able to deliver the super made up looks that Italian brides ask her for all the time as well as a more fresh-faced, subtle look (which felt so hard to come by in the Italian market! - thanks for saving me Anna!) It was also such a relief to find someone who could not only do makeup but also do hair and do it really well - she can clearly handle all hair types! My hair is thick and stubbornly straight, but she managed to find a way to get long-lasting waves to stay in my hair and before we settled on a final look, gave honest advice about the limits of physics and what would actually work for me.

In those two years that went by, although she already was clearly very talented, she never stopped learning and kept herself up to date on the latest trends, taking on a few new techniques while she waited for weddings to resume.

When we finally got to the long-awaited big day, it really was such a relief to have her and her team by my side: such sweet, calming presences! I almost want to get married again just so that I can hire her again :) Guess I'll have to look for another excuse...
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Rome (Lazio)
39-3208742047
Location of (AYMakeMeUp)

Other vendors in Italy for your wedding