Logan, UT 84321 Map · Phone number

About Aya Photography

Real photos, just a little on the artsy side, that’s Aya Photography.

Hi, I’m Heather, your new favorite photographer. I consider myself the comfy-couch of photographers. I specialize in happy, fun images that radiate with personality.

My clients tell me I am real and my flair of humor has a way of putting them at ease. A relaxed atmosphere is important to get the best imagery. My philosophy is…Laughter will get you through anything (even a photo shoot with kids).

I love the whole process of getting to know you, having a good time shooting together, then seeing you beam as you catch the first glimpse of the portraits you know will absolutely glow in your home.

My favorite shots are usually playful and candid although I do enjoy using my watchful-eye to get your most flattering pose using natural light and the beautiful surroundings of your on-location shoot.

My specialties include modern-chic and traditional wedding photography as well as maternity, newborns, and family portraiture. I also love doing senior and artistic head-shots.

Show off your photos and select your favorites using our no pressure, private on-line gallery.

Check out what I do by viewing some of the “real” photos I’ve done in the gallery on my website ayaphotography.com.

Follow Aya Photography on

Project200905160008
AyaPhotography
law0193Copy2

4 Reviews for Aya Photography

We have had Heather take our family photos and most recently she did our daughter's engagements and wedding photos. She is the best there is. She has a great eye for what looks good and brings out the personality of her clients. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/17/2015
  • User2962009 · 2+ years ago

Took our engagements and bridals. Loved her! Good quality. Photoshoot and pics are memorable.

Sent on 01/11/2013
  • User2962009 · event on 10/14/2012

Loved her! The photo shoot and the pics were enjoyable. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/09/2013

Aya Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

• David B. Haight Alumni Center
    David B. Haight Alumni Center Banquet Halls

Aya Photography has shoot numerous weddings at the Utah State Alumni Center. She worked well with all of our staff and with the bride and groom. We would recommend her to anyone in need of a good photographer.

• Logan, 84321 See on map