Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Awesome Entertainment

Over 20 years of musical adventure!

Full-time MC's, DJ's and Event directors for a fun, unique and memorable for you and your guests.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

Follow Awesome Entertainment on

16 Reviews for Awesome Entertainment

4.7

We had DJ Jeff for our February wedding in Scottsdale and he truly was awesome! We met with him several times before the event and he was very detailed and organized. He asked us what some of our favorite bands/artists were and from that he was able to figure out what type of music genres we liked. He also went to the venue prior to our event to check out the layout. My husband works in the audio/video industry so he used some of his equipment in addition to Jeff's and Jeff was very easy to work with. Jeff was also an incredible MC! He was very energetic and was able to play off different things that happened at the wedding. He also worked with our venue coordinator and made sure the night flowed smoothly!

Profile Picture Mimi, 2/13/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

My initial contact with Mark regarding my wedding was a 30 minute phone call that made me SUPER EXCITED about our wedding!! He had SO MUCH knowledge and combined with my ideas, I knew my reception was going to be the party of the year! The contracting process was a breeze (he is so flexible and accommodating to busy brides schedules). We met 2 weeks before the wedding to get the timeline and specific songs lined up. He is a phenomenal MC so realistically if you have someone to handle your guest table and set items up prior to the wedding you do not even need a coordinator because he keeps you on schedule! Mark exceeded our expectations and everyone had a wonderful night! Thank you Mark "DJ Peace" Thomas!!!!

Profile Picture Shalom, 5/30/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I didn't even any other DJ/MC other than DJ Peace. I've attended 3 other weddings where Mark was the DJ/MC and I was the wedding coordinator. So, I had first hand knowledge before of how professional, dependable, and easy to work with he is. I knew that everything will go smoothly in terms of the ceremony and reception timeline. Mark always answered all my questions and concerns on time.

We ended up needing an officiant and we asked Mark if he could recommend someone to us. When he told us that he is also an officiant, I didn't look any further and hired him!

The planning was a breeze. My fiance and I did have a lot of 'homework' to do in terms of writing our Love Story and the introductions of our bridal and groom party for the grand entrance, but it was all worth it. Our Love story was probably at least 15 minutes long, but it was fun and funny! Everyone was having fun and laughing along with the story.

One of the biggest concern of having an Indonesian guest list is their lack of will to participate in the dancing and/or games. Mark is an EXPERT in dealing with this. He always managed to get people to participate (and have fun!). Also, during the reception, things didn't really go as planned, but Mark's improvising was even better. I'd definitely hire Mark as a DJ/MC again for any future event I have... :)

Profile Picture Marga, 11/17/13, 9 Reviews

220x220 sq 1282103437732 zananddavidtutera
220x220 sq 1282103437513 jeffandbobriviera2008

2 VIDEOS

13 ENDORSEMENTS
Absolute pleasure to work with!

We love Awesome Entertainment. They are on our preferred vendor list because they are great entertainers, mc's and djs!

Great company to work with. We highly recommend!

I've worked with DJ Peace many times and he is just awesome!

Awesome Entertainment is.. Awesome! and beyond. I've been working with Mark and his team for a very long time now and never worry about my client's weddings. Everyone on the team is professional, knowledgeable and makes the wedding day a memory of a life time.

56 PROS I KNOW

22835 Cove View Street, Canyon Lake, CA 92587   See On Map
951-244-8300 (phone)
Still servicing Pasadena/Los Angeles-area along with Orange County, Ventura, Riverside and San Bernardino County.