AWC Films

1865 Woodberry Court, Canton, GA 30115 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Pricing

About AWC Films

See your Wedding Film Before The Day is Over! At AWC Films (Artworks Wedding Cinema), you will find a refreshing approach to wedding cinematography that is hard to find anywhere else! We have perfected our process to enable the fastest turn around times in the Southeast! You will see your Teaser Film the night of your wedding, at your reception! Your next film is delivered the very next week - enjoy your short film beachside on your honeymoon! Your final package is all done within the month of your wedding! Same Day Edit and Drone is included in ALL packages at no upcharge!

Catherine & Phil

16 Reviews for AWC Films

• Rachel

Rachel Hulsey · Married on 12/31/2018

Wonderful!

Cheryl and Steve were wonderful and so easy to work with! Always very prompt with responses and helpful when I had any questions. The turnaround time for their work is so quick as well! This was a huge selling point since I have had some friends wait a full year for a video!! AWC Films did a fantastic job!

Catherine · Married on 03/17/2018

Hands down, the best videographer we could have asked for. Cheryl and Steve are so fun and easy to work with. They listened to our requests and delivered the most amazing videos! AWC captured every detail and moments I didn't see, which makes me feel like I'm reliving the day every time I watch. Turnaround time was so fast too; we got our "teaser" video that night, our short film by the following Friday, and our long film two weeks after our wedding. I am blown away by this company and HIGHLY recommend them. Thank you Cheryl and Steve!

Award

AWC Films Pricing

AWC Films Price Rates

AWC Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Wrennwood Design
    Wrennwood Design Wedding Planners

Cheryl came to the rescue! After a cancelled videographer, Cheryl answered our call for help and we are so glad she did! Not only was her work more incredible than any other wedding videographer I have ever seen, she is organized and makes working with her an absolute joy. Her films allow complete reflection on an event, even when you can't remember anything that happened! An amazing duo team, Artworks Video is hands down the best! I recommend them to anyone looking to film any event!

• 1865 Woodberry Court Canton, Georgia, 30115 See on map