Avtc Designs

Miami, FL View map

AVTC Designs is an A/V company that can handle all your audio visual needs to make your wedding look spectacular! We provide quality lights, speakers, and video projectors as well as professional technicians to set up, break down, and run the equipment for the party. Let us handle all the logistics relating to your A/V needs!

We understand that a large portion of your wedding is presentation and how the room looks, so we aim to deliver that for you.

We count on our quality gear & technicians with extended knowledge to provide you with a perfect production.

It is our goal to exceed our clients’ expectations and redefine what it means to be an audio visual company.

Let AVTC Designs handle your audio visual needs for your wedding and let us show you what we can do to truly make your special day unforgettable!

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$900.00

Which of the following does starting price include?

Uplighting

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

$5000.00

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Clean Up
Dance Floor Lighting
Delivery
Pinspotting
String
Wall Wash

What lighting services do you provide?

Accent
Dance Floor Lighting
Outdoor
Pinspotting
String
Wall Wash

What decor services do you provide?

Day-of Coordination
Delivery
Drapery
Event Design
Event Planning
Venue Selection

What decor items are available?

Backdrops
Signage
    Chloe Married on 07/16/2016
    Working with AVTC Designs was truly a wonderful, stress-free experience. These guys are AWESOME! Hours before the event started they arrived with their truck and over 10 professionally dressed guys to set up all the lights and video for my event! My venue went from a boring looking ballroom to a very exciting and dramatically lit room! The band sounded amazing with all the speakers they brought in and my guests were truly able to dance the night away. You cant go wrong with these guys. We are super thrilled we picked AVTC and their team, I would highly recommend them!
    Evelyn Married on 07/15/2016
    Thank you guys for your services, the lights and sound at my wedding were incredible! The AV team had all their gear arranged and ready for the show in a very timely manner. My clients were super happy that everything ran smoothly. I would definitely use AVTC again in the future, they were great!
  • I
    Isabella Married on 07/09/2016
    I recommend AVTC designs, these guys are all about making your wedding pop! They set up all the sound for the live band and the string quartet and did the sound check as well. The lighting was phenomenal too, to say it was visually pleasing would be an understatement! They really brought the party at my wedding alive and I can’t give enough thanks to them!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

2900 NW 112th Ave Unit F 16, Miami, FL, 33172
Location of (Avtc Designs)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding