24 N 3rd Ave, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,550

About Avenson Photography

Wedding season is my favorite time of year.  I truly love believe a photo is worth a thousand words.  Wedding photos are the doorway to our past, they tell a story, a tail of when two people fell in love and said "I do".  To be part of such a special moment in anyones live is sometimes amazing to me.  I love people, I love faces and I love their stories.

With a strong background in photojournalism and portraiture my style is unique.  I want to tell the "real" story with my photo journalism background but I want to give you that artistic touch too to.  I WANT to tell the WHOLE story not just the picture perfect moments but the moments that gave you goose bumps, made to cry or that moment when your husband or wife made you smile from ear to ear.

You put your heart and soul into planning your wedding day I don't want to miss one little detail.  I want to tell your story from the beginning to the " I DO's" to the celebration with family and friends afterwards.

I look forward to capturing your special day for you.

Enjoy this moment....

jhimg019
img635

3 Reviews for Avenson Photography

Audrey · Married on 10/22/2011

We worked with Kelly Avenson, owner / operator / creative of Avenson Photography and we could not be happier! Kelly was AWESOME and so much fun to work with! We did not know what to expect in getting started with engagement pictures or even planning specifics for wedding pictures, but Kelly was eager to assist in answering questions and offering suggestions on how to get started. Not only was Kelly professional, but she was also so creative! She allowed us to offer our ideas and suggestions and used her expertise to take our thoughts to a whole new level! She picked up on our personality and really showed who we were through our photos. Kelly was patient as we worked through all of the details for the big day as well as innovative as we got down to the final wire. She was able to create for us a superb backdrop to use for our Smile Booth that so many of our family and friends took advantage of the night of the wedding. The Smile Booth background fit perfectly with the theme of our fall wedding and all the photos were a wonderful extra little surprise in addition to all of the wonderful photos we received! The custom props she provided added a little extra zip and zeal to photo characters! I have already recommended Kelly to others and would definitely work with her again should the opportunity arise! Thank you, Kelly!!

Sent on 04/23/2012

Avenson Photography's reply:

Audrey,
    You and Dan were SO much fun from the day we took engagement photos to the day you walked down that isle to marry your best friend! The amount of laughter in your relationship tells me you will have decades of love and laughter!

You were AMAZING to work with and I was sad when the wedding day ended you made me feel just as much part of the wedding party as anyone of your Bridesmaids. I look forward to the day I get to capture the next chapter in each others lives.

Amber · Married on 10/10/2010

We just Loved her! She made our wedding day a very memorable one!

Sent on 06/11/2012

Avenson Photography's reply:

Thanks Amber you looked beautiful on your wedding day and I LOVED your wedding it was a perfect day to say "I Do". Thank You for choosing me to capture you special day:)

Kelly was our wedding photographer and she did an awesome job. The photos she took are beautiful!! I've gotten so many compliments on her photos. The colors in particular that she captured of our outdoor wedding were stunning. Also, Kelly went above and beyond on the day of our wedding. She fixed all the mens' boutonnieres so they would all have the same placement in our photos. I would not have even thought of something like that until it was too late. And she straightened my dress herself in every photo to make sure it looked great. She also picked some gorgeous spots for our photos that really captured our day beautifully. I'm very grateful to her for being our wedding photographer and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/26/2013

Avenson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Toning
    Albums
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2550
    Engagement Shoot
    Toning
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Proofs

• Stone Harbor Resort Hotel Weddings

Avenson Photography is professional yet personal. Kelly provides a fresh perspective and the result is always stunning. She is the perfect person to capture your wedding and all the special milestones that follow!

• Door County Floral
    Door County Floral Wedding Florists

Kelly has an eye for those perfect shots! Whether candid or posed she is sure to capture every moment of your most memorable day! She is also great at prompt replies to any questions from existing and new brides. A no-brainer for your Wedding Photographer!

• 24 N 3rd Ave Sturgeon Bay, 54235 See on map
    9205590504 (Phone number)
    Location of (Avenson Photography)

Avenson Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Avenson Photography include in the starting price?

Avenson Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Albums
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Toning

What photography services does Avenson Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Avenson Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Engagement Shoot
  • Proofs
  • Toning

What photography styles does Avenson Photography offer?

Avenson Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Avenson Photography offer?

Avenson Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Avenson Photography offer for wedding events?

Avenson Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Avenson Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Avenson Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5.0 in quality of service, 5.0 in flexibility, 5.0 in professionalism, 5.0 in value and 4.7 in average response time.