Maineville, Maineville, OH 45039 Map · Phone number

About Audrey Gatsby

Audrey Gatsby is a wedding and event planning company based in Maineville, Ohio. Their specialty? Attention to detail. The team of event planners at Audrey Gatsby are known for working diligently on behalf of their couples, because everyone deserves to have the wedding they’ve always dreamed of. Your wedding isn’t just a day, it’s an entire journey, and your planner will be there with you every step of the way.

The team of six planners at Audrey Gatsby serves the entire Cincinnati area. They can assist you when it comes to planning and executing your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception — or all of the above! Their planners have experience in working with a variety of celebrations, including civil unions, destination weddings, elopements, and both religious and non-religious weddings. Audrey Gatsby's full list of services includes, but is not limited to:

• Budget analysis

Audrey Gatsby 1
  • Janet

Janet Miller · Married on 08/17/2019

Above and Beyond

We had the pleasure of working with Emily for our daughter's wedding at Canopy Creek Farm. She went above and beyond in every way to make our experience a wonderful one. Emily orchestrated everything during the ceremony and reception enabling the bride and me (MOB) time to enjoy special time with family and friends. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Michelle · Married on 06/17/2017

Emily was the planner for our wedding day at Canopy Creek Farm and we loved her! She went above and beyond from our rehearsal at 9 AM to cleaning up until 1 AM. Emily organized all of our vendors throughout the day, setup our reception decorations, and drove us around the property for pictures so we wouldn’t break a sweat while simultaneously welcoming guests and organizing the wedding party. She made myself and my husband feel comfortable the entire day and made sure we didn’t have to lift a finger or worry about a thing. I am incredibly thankful to have had her there and truly believe it would not have been as wonderful of a day without her. If I were to recommend anything from one bride to another, it would be to hire Audrey Gatsby for your wedding planning needs. I personally planned my entire wedding and did not think I would need assistance for the day of wedding outside of what was provided via my venue but I could not have been more wrong. I needed Emily there from 9 AM - 1 AM because I couldn’t be there but I wanted everything to be perfect, and she made it perfect! More importantly, I needed her there because I deserved to relax and enjoy my wedding day without worrying about anything, and she made that possible. If you don’t need a planner for the whole wedding at the very least I would highly recommend hiring Audrey Gatsby for your ENTIRE wedding day. It is more than worth the money and your happiness on your wedding day. Love, love, love Emily and her staff!

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Audrey Gatsby 2

Audrey Gatsby FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 6

• Canopy Creek Farm
    Canopy Creek Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Audrey Gatsby is a pleasure to work with! The Audrey Gatsby team is friendly and happy to help make each bride feel special!

• All The Right Tunes
    All The Right Tunes Wedding DJs

We have worked with Emily many times and it's always a pleasure. She is very professional and always on top of everything. I'm always thrilled to do an event with Emily because I know the event will go off without any hiccups.

• Maineville Maineville, OH, 45039 See on map