ATP360 Bham

Irondale, AL View map Visit website

Operating out of Birmingham, Alabama, ATP360 Bham is a locally-owned photo booth rental business that provides upscale services for weddings and other special events. Owner Taniyah Dyer and her team are dedicated to creating an excellent experience for clients and their guests with quality content. Couples can call on this team for innovative and remarkable photo booth service.

ATP360 Bham offers wedding service in a range of packages, which all include a professional attendant, high-definition slow-motion video, custom sets, and a custom overlay. A basic rental covers event setup, operations, and breakdown. Alternatively, the cover and experience fee rental has a cover fee per partygoer. This mobile photo booth studio is available for a variety of spaces and to capture stunning photos and videos of wedding guests.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$200

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$400

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

Prints

Team

Taniyah Dyer
Taniyah Dyer
Owner

Hi! I'm Taniyah and better known as Tiny! I'm a young entreprenuer in the Birmingham area. ATP360 is actually my second business! I'm a full time Photographer for my company Another Tiny Production. I decided to branch into the Event/ Wedding world because I absolutely love photobooths!

Irondale, Alabama Irondale, AL, 35210
2054018210
Location of (ATP360 Bham)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding