ATP360 Bham

Irondale, AL View map

ATP 360 is a wedding/ event photo booth business based in Birmingham, AL, specializing in innovative entertainment options for special occasions. The company provides couples and guest with exclusive access to a 360 Video Booth with high-quality surround-lighting and backdrops, along with Event Photography and custom Photo Booth Sets. Newlyweds are sure to be impressed by the luxurious quality of the photos and videos.

As seen at star-studded red carpet events, the ATP 360 booth is a fun and contemporary approach to conventional booths. LED lighting surrounds a platform with a turnable attached camera, guests can pose together as the camera encircles the stage, capturing your magnificent moment in the process. We also provide CUSTOM Photo sets, Event Photography, and Set Design.

ATP 360 offers all-inclusive and mobile photo booth packages for weddings. The team delivers, sets up, and operates the booths throughout your special day. Couples can collect their images and videos from a sharing station and receive a gallery of ALL media in an online link. With customization as far as an OVERLAY & SONG CHOICE.

Visit our website for more information.

Follow us on TIKTOK @ATP360 BHAM for more 360 spins and inside scoops!

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$400

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$400

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

Prints

Team

Taniyah Dyer
Taniyah Dyer
Owner

Hi! I'm Taniyah and better known as Tiny! I'm a young entreprenuer in the Birmingham area. ATP360 is actually my second business! I'm a full time Photographer for my company Another Tiny Production. I decided to branch into the Event/ Wedding world because I absolutely love photobooths!

Birmingham, Alabama Irondale, AL, 35210
2054018210
Location of (ATP360 Bham)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding