37232 Lighthouse Road, Selbyville, DE 19975 Map · Phone number

About Atlantic Portrait Studios

A lifestyle photography service located in Selbyville, Delaware that also serves the Dover, Wilmington, and Delaware and Maryland beach areas, Atlantic Portrait Studios specializes in capturing weddings, family beach portraits, senior portraits, special events, senior and preschool photography. Photographers at Atlantic Portrait Studios provide affordable packages that fit each couple’s needs with unsurpassed customer service. Images are a mix of contemporary, photojournalistic, and traditional photography styles.

Couples can request a second shooter, additional hours, and multiple locations with their engagement, boudoir, trash the dress, and wedding portrait sessions. Fully insured, photographers commit to one event per day to ensure high-resolution images with custom graphics. All complete galleries are delivered as digital files, but couples have the option to purchase additional products. Additional photography products include:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush mount
  • Matted prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the date

9 Reviews for Atlantic Portrait Studios

I LOVED these photographers. They were AMAZING. I found them at a Bridal Show in OC, MD.

Pam is so knowledgeable about her job and takes fantastic photos. Her husband is so supportive. I can't get over how gorgeous my pictures came out. The two of them are a great pair!

Pam was always willing to have a conversation and talk about various ideas. (Pinterest has a love-hate relationship with her, ha!) Pam made sure to capture great moments between my sisters, my mom, my grandparents. I just can't give her enough stars!

Her prices are very affordable. She showed me the difference between packages to make sure I capitalize on my wedding pictures for the best price. I can't thank her enough!

Sent on 10/25/2015

My husband and I loved working with Pam and Tony. They are so much fun to be around and they really helped everyone relax and have fun with the pictures. They blended right into the crowd and got a ton of amazing shots. We are actually having a hard time narrowing down and choosing which ones to have printed! We HIGHLY recommend them

Sent on 06/16/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/04/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Pam and Tony! They not only photographed our wedding day but our engagement photos as well. My husband and I, as well as everyone else who has seen our wedding photos, are completed in love with how they turned out. Prior to the wedding even happening, Pam worked with my husband and I with the organization of the event (I'm very big on timelines) and was always punctual in responding to emails and phone calls. At the very beginning of the wedding day Pam arrived at my condo to do pictures with me and my bridesmaids. In the middle of getting ready we had a mishap with one of our vendors and Pam, without asking, immediately starting helping out where she could. I could not thank her enough for helping me out and reassuring me that everything would be ok. Tony arrived with at my husband's house with the groomsmen and got some pretty amazing (and funny) photos of them getting ready and opening presents. After the ceremony, Pam and Tony were very patient with us trying to get our rather large wedding party to work together to take group photos. They were fast and efficient knowing everyone wanted to get the party started! They took as much time as we wanted them to take and were open to all photo suggestions. Tony even added some humor to the day which was nice to ease some of the stress. Throughout the night, Pam and Tony went above and beyond to make sure our wedding went as smoothly and captured some truly amazing photos of all of our family and friends. I recommend them to any one who is in need of a wedding/engagement photographer. They were a pleasure to work with and I can't wait to book them in the future for family photo sessions at the beach :)

Sent on 06/17/2015

Atlantic Portrait Studios FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• 37232 Lighthouse Road Selbyville, DE, 19975 See on map