Atlanta Harpist Brenda Street

Atlanta, GA View map
$350 Most Popular Price

$350 Most Popular Price

Servicing the greater metropolitan area of Atlanta, Georgia, professional harpist Brenda Street specializes in classical and contemporary wedding music. With a master’s degree from Vanderbilt University's prestigious Peabody College of Education, experience performing worldwide, and affiliations with the American Harp Society and Chamber Music America, Brenda has developed an unparalleled reputation in the wedding industry for versatility and professionalism. Her full-size Lyon-Healy Style 23 concert grand harp will provide the maximum level of quality, musical richness, and resonance for your wedding ceremony.

Brenda Street will happily perform for any wedding-related event, including ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinner, engagement parties, and other special occasions. Her musical repertoire includes the classics, jazz, and a wide range of romantic contemporary arrangements, and she always endeavors to accommodate her clients’ custom music requests. For outdoor weddings, Brenda Street can provide an amplifier and hidden microphone upon request for no additional fee.

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$300

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$350

Ceremony Music
Learn New Songs
Sound/PA System

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Harp

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music

Message vendor

• Tori
    Tori Married on 02/22/2019

Beautiful harp music

Brenda was so easy to get in touch with, the poor thing I changed music for our ceremony so many times over the year and a half but she was so sweet about she had the sheet music ready to go even the songs she didn't have she researched and practiced for the big day. Day of she was perfect the music was so beautiful and romantic it was exactly how we wanted our ceremony to go. The timing was perfect the music was amazing I really cannot say enough good things about her! You would not regret choosing her to play for your wedding!

Atlanta Harpist Brenda Street's reply:

Tori, thank you so much! You were a delight to work with, and I really appreciate all the thought you put into your music selection. Your family and guests were all so kind, helpful, and supportive the evening of the wedding. It was just a lovely experience for me. Thank you again, and may the years ahead bring much much happiness to the two of you. You are a beautiful couple!
    Niara Married on 04/29/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Brenda Street was the harpist for my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour at the Tate House in North GA. She was the perfect complement to my elegant wedding. When you meet her, she has the warmest smile and presence. She is kind, gentle, elegant, and TALENTED. Prior to my wedding, I met with her and she performed parts of the songs that I was considering her playing at my wedding. I was moved to tears because it sounded so beautiful. I actually recorded her playing on my phone and still watch the videos even though my wedding was two weeks ago :).

She was a BIG HIT at my wedding, all of our guests keep commenting on how blown away they were by the harpist. Her instrument is so beautiful and the harp is actually quite loud you can hear it from far away. Do not be coerced by other harpists who will try to convince you that you need an electric harp for your wedding in order for people to hear it. The acoustic harp is perfectly loud on its own. Brenda was worth every penny and I would love to hire her for another event in the future!

Atlanta Harpist Brenda Street's reply:

Niara, thank you so much! It was a pleasure for me to participate in an event as elegant and beautiful as yours. You helped me to do a good job by knowing exactly what you wanted and by communicating so well throughout the planning. You were, in short, a “dream” bride! Again, many thanks, and best, warmest wishes for many, many happy years as a couple.
    —Brenda
    James Married on 10/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    As a professional musician, I have very high standards regarding performance, and I state with all my years of experience that we cannot thank Brenda Street enough for the very integral and beautiful part she played in our ceremony. She was lovely and kind from the very first interaction we had, and she was just radiant and wonderful in person. Her talents are many, and we so very much hope to hear her perform again sometime. We are just overwhelmed by her grace, her support, her flawless music, her flexibility, her warmth. With much love, we thank her for playing the first chords of our official life together on her beautiful harp. She is truly remarkable.

Atlanta Harpist Brenda Street's reply:

James, I cannot thank you enough for these kind words. Playing harp for your ceremony was a great honor and pleasure for me, and I will always remember it. Best, warmest wishes to the two of you, and may you enjoy years and years of happiness together.
    Again, many thanks,

Niara & Allan
22 photos · 04/29/2018

JMeel Music JMeel Music Wedding Bands

Exceptional talent!

Michelle Harrison Signature Events Michelle Harrison Signature Events Wedding Planners

Very Professional! On Time! Prepared! I look forward to working with Brenda again soon...

Atlanta Atlanta, GA, 30307
Location of (Atlanta Harpist Brenda Street)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding