166 Geary St. Suite 403, Oakland, CA 94108 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Assured Beaute

Macelle is a Licensed Cosmetologist with over 10 years experience in the beauty industry, specializing in bridal makeup. In addition, she offers maintenance services like natural brow design by threading, waxing, tweezing; lash lifts, brow lamination and vegan spray tans. If you need a spruce in your routine or simply need to get polished for your special day, feel free to reach out and we can come up with a personalized plan for you ❤️

img 0006 1 51 1272845 159586796077764
img 0006 1 51 1272845 159586796077764

2 Reviews for Assured Beaute

• Alicia

Alicia · Married on 09/21/2020

Macelle made wedding morning FUN!

Macelle is extremely talented when it comes to makeup and beauty. When I was thinking about getting ready the morning of my wedding day, I envisioned being with my bridesmaids and mothers, listening to happy music anticipating the big day. In this room, I also wanted to feel completely comfortable with my makeup & hair artists, and Macelle was absolutely the perfect choice. Not only did she make everyone look flawless, but her cheerful attitude made us feel like we were her main priority that day. I would highly recommend Macelle to any bride looking for a happy, wonderful wedding morning!

Sent on 07/27/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca G. · Married on 12/02/2019

Macelle is an incredibly talented makeup artist who will exceed your expectations and make you look your best!

Macelle is a truly amazing and talented makeup artist! She has high-quality makeup supplies and tools. I loved my makeup!!! She did my makeup for my engagement photos and wedding. She also did the makeup for my entire bridal party. I don't think any of us has ever looked that stunning or naturally glowing before! I couldn't be happier with Macelle's work! I usually don't wear much makeup, so I was concerned about being overdone for my wedding and looking like someone else. Macelle was great at listening to my wants and needs and then executing my makeup perfectly! She gave me a natural look that highlighted my best features and made me look amazing without anything feeling unnatural or cakey! I felt comfortable and beautiful all night long on my wedding, thanks to Macelle! She also did my entire bridal party's makeup. All of my bridesmaids agreed that Macelle was amazing to work with and listened to each of their wants and needs, and that they had never looked or felt better! She was so easy to work with and get along with, too! I highly recommend hiring Macelle! She is a consummate professional and will make you look your best for your big day! She has high-quality makeup supplies and tools that she knows how to use them in a way that truly brings out what is most beautiful about you! I am so glad I had the opportunity to work with her and would not hesitate to recommend her to family and friends or hire her for another event for professional makeup. (Attached photos courtesy of Sandra Fazzino, who I also highly recommend for wedding photography!)

Sent on 07/30/2020

Assured Beaute FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 100
    $ 100
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for fitness/health services?
    $ 10
  • What is the starting price for tanning services?
    $ 75
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Group Services
    Hair Removal
    Makeup
    Tanning
    Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Threading
    Tweezing
    Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Assured Beaute 1
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 166 Geary St. Suite 403 Oakland, CA, 94108 See on map
    415-727-1766 (Phone number)
    Location of (Assured Beaute)