Ashton Hill Farm

Ashton Hill Farm 1
Ashton Hill Farm 2
  • User6385629

Ashton Hill is AMAZING!

I couldn't recommend their venue more!!

Sent on 04/27/2019

Ana · Married on 05/24/2019

Ashton Hill Friday wedding

We had such a great experience with Ashton Hill! They are SO organized & obviously know their stuff when it comes to planning weddings. At our two meetings we were asked questions we hadn’t even thought of yet & they were able to offer helpful suggestions (i.e. having greeters and where to stand them). I loved that they gave us layouts for both an indoor & outdoor ceremony based on our estimated guest count so I never even had to think about it. The day before my wedding my mom was even able to call & add a bar tab without any problem! To be honest, I didn’t even notice the staff on the day of my wedding - they’re so professional and discreet that way. My only nuisance with them was I wish they had an easier way to get in touch than email or leaving a voicemail at a general number. The building isn’t staffed full time so you can’t just call your coordinators desk phone & they’ll pick up or their secretary answer & have someone call you later. Kind of nerve wracking for anxious brides, but maybe that’s why they do it that way, ha! Either way, we loved our AH experience & will forever recommend them! Also, you should honestly check out having your wedding there on a Friday - you get all day Thursday with it to decorate! We wanted an outdoor ceremony but had to move indoors due to unpredictable weather that day & it was still so perfect since it’s such a beautiful venue. Every single room makes for great photos!

Ashton Hill Farm 3
    Ashton Hill Farm 4
    Sent on 07/06/2019

Sarah · Married on 06/15/2018

If you are getting married in Iowa, CHOOSE ASHTON HILL. The venue is absolutely gorgeous. We didn't even tour another venue before booking, and we chose our date based on their availability. We had an outdoor ceremony and our reception was held inside. The style was exactly what I wanted, requiring minimal decorations. The staff was AMAZING to work with. We were lucky enough to work with Chelsea and she was just wonderful. All of my emails were returned quickly and I never had to worry about getting questions answered on a timely basis. We are so happy we chose to get married there!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Real Weddings

• Cedar Rapids See on map
    319 777-3934 (Phone number)