Florence, AL 35630 Map · Phone number

About Ashley Winkle Events

Ashley Winkle Events believes everyone deserves incredible events and we are passionate about taking your dreams and turning them into reality. AWE always offers a free initial consultation to discuss our services, available dates, and your planning needs. We know each event is unique- whether your budget is large or small, you have a year or are down to the wire, you need complete planning assistance or just an extra set of hands- Ashley Winkle Events would love to showcase your style and sensibility with a twist of fun!

Follow Ashley Winkle Events on

Wedding ceremony
Wedding ceremony
53e6b3e840be7fe9 1523940761 d90173a973a3ed8b 1523940760 92905a230b6480f5 152394

5 Reviews for Ashley Winkle Events

Just when I was about to give up on using a planner I found Ashely Winkle Events. I fell in love with the visuals on her website and reached out to connect shorty after. After meeting with her I felt a peace about allowing her to carry out the plans for my wedding. She has great sense of humor and was able to convey the right message and the right time. Ashley was always available chat, helped my vision remain cohesive when I began to “squirrel”, and was perfect at remaining interested when family and friends weren’t available. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a planner that is creative, welcomes challenges, has a collaborative spirit, and follow through. Thanks Ashley!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Working with Ashley Winkle/Ashley Winkle Events was the best decision I made in planning my wedding. She is absolutely phenomenal! Ashley goes above and beyond to facilitate the wedding of your dreams and could not be easier or more fun to work with. I cannot imagine having planned my wedding without her, especially as I was doing so from out of state. She is the absolute best and I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2013

LOVED working with Ashley. She's so sweet and thoughtful, but everything gets done on time when it's on her schedule. Couldn't have imagined anyone else working with us for our wedding. She made our day a breeze, and I knew from the moment I met her that I wouldn't have to worry about anything (and I didn't!). I HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 12/27/2013