Oklahoma City, OK 73112 Map · Phone number

Ashley Sunderland Photography 7
  • Reagan

Reagan Gillette · Married on 05/25/2019

The best out there!!!

Wow!! Ashley is just amazing. When I first called Ashley she responded really quick which is something I had a hard time with other vendors. But not Ashley, she is a great communicator! She immediately booked my engagement session for 2 days after. And what a perfect photo shoot it was. We were so impressed with how she knew exactly where to go for the perfect picture and told us exactly how to stand which was so nice. She ended up giving us previews within a couple days so that we could post our website. And the rest of the pictures came not long after. We then had her for our wedding which was the best decision I have ever made. She literally ran the show. She made a schedule and timeline and told everyone where to go and when. She helped me hold my flowers and dress and gave great advice about jewelry. She even helped me fix my dress bustle when it broke in the middle of the dance floor. She was incredible! I would not have survived without her. She was like my own personal assistant as well as a photographer. She got all of the details of my wedding like I wanted and captured great candid shots of my family! I promise you won’t go wrong with her as your photographer.

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Ashley Sunderland Photography 12
    Ashley Sunderland Photography 13
    Ashley Sunderland Photography 14

Kayleen · Married on 04/21/2018

Ashley did an incredible job photographing our wedding. She not only accommodated all of our group photo requests seamlessly, but captured beautiful moments through detailed work. We loved each of her photos of our wedding. Not even a week after the wedding she already had our "sneak peeks" ready, and then about 2.5 months after, she had all 1,053 photos ready. All were done beautifully. I highly recommend using her photography services for your wedding needs!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Ashley Sunderland Photography 15
    Ashley Sunderland Photography 16
    Ashley Sunderland Photography 17
    Ashley Sunderland Photography 18
    Ashley Sunderland Photography 19
    Ashley Sunderland Photography 20

Kelsey · Married on 06/17/2016

What to say about Ashley...Honestly if I could give her a million stars I would. She is one of the nicest people I have ever met. We used her originally for our engagement session& wedding, but we loved her SO much we used her for our Family Pictures as well. From the very day we met, she was professional but easy to talk to. She was never pushy about adding extras on and was awesome about helping me through which package to choose for our big day! She always was prompt on getting back to me regarding ALL the questions I had which kept me comfortable about the day of. Not only is she just an awesome, down to earth person but she is crazy talented. She makes you feel like a million dollars when she is taking your pictures which everyone likes. On our wedding day, it was insanely hot and she was quick to organize group photos, get them done fast but was still thorough! We will continue to use Ashley for any photography needs we will need in the future!

Sent on 06/30/2016