1265 Thomas Place, Dubuque, IA 52001 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Regan Photography

My name is Ashley Regan - otherwise known as Ashley Rae. I am originally from Colesburg, Iowa - a small northeast Iowa town in Clayton county, but I have lived in Dubuque for about 10 years now. I currently live with my little family - my husband and our three sons.

There is so much that could be said about me I suppose, but a few "fun facts" would be that I am obsessed with the TV shows 'ER' (this will always be my favorite show), 'LivePD', and documentaries about serial killers and things like that. I love to read! My favorite author is Robin Cook - he writes medial thrillers. I also enjoy coloring! KISS is my favorite band - I have had a crush on Paul Stanley since I was a little girl. :)

I started with photography back in 2012 after my son was born. It started as a hobby. I purchased a good camera in order to get great photos of him, but it quickly turned into something that I really loved and enjoyed doing. I started doing photos for my friends and their families, and it was just something I realized I wanted to do for others. I love capturing special moments for people.

I have a degree in graphic design and photo editing from Northeast Iowa Community College that I completed in 2007. I do not have a degree in photography, but I am currently looking into programs for this.

I do provide CDs with all of your edited images and a print release with every session that I do with no extra charge. I can also e-mail your photos to you with a print release.

I usually take about two weeks to return edited images (on a CD) back to my clients. I know it is always exciting to see the finished products, so I try to get them done in a timely manner. I do also put up a few sneak peeks on my Facebook page within two days of the session (even weddings). During busy seasons - my return time may increase to three weeks, but I will always communicate with my clients if that happens. I do appreciate the patience :)

What sets me apart from other photographers?:

1.) I get to know all of my clients before I take photos for them. I have surveys for each type of photo service that I offer that I will email or mail to the client to be returned to me before the session date. It has generic questions about hobbies, their families, etc. so that I can get to know them and what they are looking for.

2.) Customer service is at the top of my priority list. Along with giving you the best quality photos that I possibly can - I strive to also give my clients amazing customer service. I will never stop communicating with you during the process and up until you received your edited photos. My clients are more than just clients to me.

3.) I listen to my clients. If there is a special photo that they want to take, a pose they want to try, a concern that may arise, etc. I will always listen to what they have to say, suggest, etc. Of course I am the photographer, but I am also trying to give my clients the photos THEY want and love. I don't want them to be just another session - I want them to have a personalized session and photos they love.

4.) I do not count images. That means that you do not get a certain number of images returned on your CD - you get ALL of the amazing ones. For instance, the last senior portrait session I shot, they got over 70 photos back. The last wedding I shot, they received over 200 photos back. I do not think I should limit myself to choosing only 10 (or what ever number it may be) images of my work, nor should the client be limited.

5.) I do contests to give away free sessions. There is really no explanation needed, but yes, I do this once in a while. I do this mostly on my Facebook and Instagram pages, so be sure to follow me on both!

6.) I have a contract that protects both parties involved. That's right! I do have a contract that I have my wedding clients sign that protects both sides if something happens (photos are lost, cancellations, etc.)

Connect with me on social media:

www.facebook.com/AshleyRaePhotosDBQ
www.instagram.com/AshleyRaePhotosDBQ

Follow Regan Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Rae of Light Photography
gettingready007 05 51 687144 157482419469016
posed couple003 51 687144 157482439999940
posed026 51 687144 157482440066753

Regan Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Toning
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1000.00
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs
    Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Regan Photography 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 1265 Thomas Place Dubuque, IA, 52001 See on map
    563-920-6649 (Phone number)
    Location of (Regan Photography)

Regan Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Regan Photography include in the starting price?

Regan Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Toning
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Regan Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Regan Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Regan Photography offer?

Regan Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Regan Photography offer?

Regan Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Regan Photography offer for wedding events?

Regan Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What kind of wedding service promotions does Regan Photography offer?

Regan Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.