Engagement

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Knoxville

Follow Ashley Lodge Photography on

6 Reviews for Ashley Lodge Photography

Ashley was extremely professional yet personable. She was very flexible, willing to work with us on timing of meetings, payment installments, long distance communications/product delivery, and church restrictions. She catered specifically to our wishes and comfort level. Ashley captured some truly beautiful moments in action and did a fantastic job with our formals as well. There was a lot of family.. and the wedding still started on time!! She is clearly passionate about her work and is very dedicated in providing you with lasting memories. The best way to get a hold of her is through facebook! She has a quick turnaround and is eager to make any adjustments along the way. We were so pleased to have shared our day with Ashley and her associates. Thanks again!

Profile Picture dana, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ashley is an amazing photographer! Her and her assistants are all very professional and will bend over backwards to give you the photos you want. She has a variety of packages to fit any budget. She did my engagement and wedding pictures, both came out perfect and were able to view within a week! Truly wonderful.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We absolutely loved working Ashley! The first time we met was when I won a package for her to photograph my dogs. My husband and I felt so comfortable with her during that session that we decided to book her for our engagement, wedding, and trash the dress photos. Her photos are an incredible keepsake and perfectly captured our days. I would recommend her to ANYONE. I'm.not sure you could find anyone more passionate and willing to go out of their way to make your photos and day perfect. She even hiked 3 miles to and from my trash the dress waterfall session carrying along all of her camera equipment.

Profile Picture User5429989, 2+ years ago, 1 Review