Burlington, VT 05401 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Ashley Largesse Photography

A Wedding Photographer based in New England and available for travel anywhere. I set out to preserve the beautiful memories created throughout your special day with a photojournalistic and editorial approach. I want to join in the celebration of your love story by capturing the many emotions, breathtaking moments and thoughtful details making your wedding day truly unforgettable.

Visit my blog where I post recent engagements and weddings! It's also where I like to share some planning tips to help my clients create the day of their dreams! :-)

Please give me a call at 413-297-4028 or send me an email at ashleylargesse@gmail.com. I can't wait to hear from you!

For more information you can also check out my website.

alp 6
ashley largesse 2

• Real Weddings 77

33 Reviews for Ashley Largesse Photography

Elizabeth · Married on 06/24/2017

I am absolutely OVERJOYED we found Ashley and convinced her to photograph our wedding. If you can do the same, don’t hesitate!

Ashley takes her work seriously, but does not take herself too seriously. This is a magical combination you don’t understand you need in a photographer until you have her there.

To start, this girl does her homework – she shows up incredibly prepared logistically and creatively. Prior to the wedding, Ashley sent a thorough survey to make sure she understood every part of our day and what was important to us. She arrived a full day early to familiarize herself with the area and see exactly what the light would be like at the time we’d be taking wedding photos. She showed up with detailed schedules, personalized shot lists and beautiful photo spots picked out.

As organized as she is, Ashley makes the entire process seem easy, fun and spontaneous. She was a huge hit with our bridal party, family and guests – Ashley will do whatever it takes to keep the energy up and get the shot she wants with no pretensions at all (….including climbing on huge boulders to get the perfect angle or making truly absurd noises to capture the attention of our puppy and the flower girls.) It worked and kept the rest of us laughing too!! As someone who normally dreads having my picture taken and is so awkward in front of a camera, I really valued Ashley’s endearing ability to put us totally at ease and make us focus on each other, rather than the lens she was clicking away behind… It brought out natural photos that really feel like us and not a rigid, staged version of us.

Most importantly, Ashley is incredibly talented and has delivered STUNNING images that capture our day, our setting, our details, our friends and family, and our love so organically and flawlessly. I love reliving these moments again and again. We will treasure these memories forever. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND GOING WITH ASHLEY!!!

Heather · Married on 10/15/2016

The best and easiest choice in the wedding vendor search was choosing Ashley Largesse as our photographer. Not only is she an extremely talented photographer with a serious vision, but she also has the experience having been a bride before along with tons of wedding industry knowledge, so she offers advice and guidance along the way. We immediately clicked on my vision, which she so greatly translated through her lens. She's super flexible to work with and was always very accommodating, making herself available by phone, email, and text throughout the planning process. I felt like she was as invested as I was in making my entire wedding day unforgettable. In addition to her professionalism and flexibility, our photos were absolutely stunning! She captured every special moment of that day beautifully and with such ease. I can't put into words how much we love our photos from that day. She really got us as a couple, and it shines through each and every photo. I would 100% recommend Ashley Largesse Photography to any bride.

Susie · Married on 09/24/2016

I can't say enough amazing things about Ashley! Our wedding planner recommended her for our lakeside wedding in New Hampshire this past September. We hit it off when we met --- she has a beautiful aesthetic, has great attention to detail, has a strong personality to wrangle rowdy groomsmen and large groups of families, yet also has a super personable, flexible side that makes her a dream to work with. She worked so quickly and efficiently with us to capture our portraits so we could make it to our cocktail hour and even jumped into the lake to get the perfect angle she wanted of us on the dock. You have to work with Ashley!

Ashley Largesse Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 6,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 11,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

Real Weddings

• An Affair by the Lake
    An Affair by the Lake Mansion Weddings

Ashley is oustanding! She has an incredible eye for detail, and the creativity just flows from her, resulting in photos that capture the true essence of the moment. She is high energy and fun, yet very focused and truly professional. We love working with her, and highly recommend her!