Snohomish, WA 98290 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,800
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 27

About Ashley L. Productions

Ashley L. Productions is a wedding videography company based in Snohomish, Washington. Owner and videographer Ashley has a love for movies, weddings and hot cocoa. She customizes her packages and tailors her shooting style to fit your wants and needs. Let her create a beautiful video of your special day that you will be eager to share with your friends and family.

Ashley L. Productions has a variety of videography services for your wedding. High-definition video, a highlight video and shooting with multiple cameras are a few of the items featured in their most popular wedding package. With the ability to have additional hours added to your package, you can be confident that every moment is captured, from the start to the end of your big day. USB hard drive, digital download, DVD and Blu-ray formats are available for copies of your footage. Ashley L. Productions offers the following services:

• Client revisions

• Videos 4

23 Reviews for Ashley L. Productions

• Kelsey

Kelsey Cate · Married on 07/28/2018

Look no further - you’ll love working with Ashley!

Wow! Trusting Ashley to capture the beauty, romance, and uniqueness of our special day was absolutely one of the best decisions we made! Simply put, Ashley's videography tells stories. Stories of love, stories of laughter and stories of a hundred mini-moments our loved ones will cherish forever! When we showed Ashley's highlight video of our wedding to people not in attendance, we kept hearing the same feedback from them, "Wow, I feel like I was there with you!". Great praise for a terrific video product.

Ashley does a remarkable job of capturing the sights, sounds, and feel of important moments. She wants only the best for the bride and groom and is looking to remain as out-of-sight as possible while still capturing amazing and creative shots of the action, all at the same time. She is also highly responsive and great to communicate with, which was very important to us. We highly recommend Ashley L. Productions for any wedding or group event! One of the best decisions you will make for your big day!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2018

Ashley L. Productions is amazing! My husband and I just wanted raw footage of the wedding to start with as we couldn't afford editing just yet. Ashley was absolutely amazing and the footage she captured was wonderful. She was there for the entire day and captured every moment. She got multiple angles and framed everything perfectly. She even got all the decorations and details so that when we want to get a edited video together we have all the material to do so. She did such an amazing job and was so easy to work with. As soon as we got the video we popped open a bottle of wine and spent the evening watching the who video from start to finish. If anyone has any qualms about hiring Ashley, I say squash them! Even though it had only been a month, her video made us remember all the small, quick moments that we had already forgotten. Every bit of the video was wonderfully shot and we couldn't have asked for better! 5 stars!!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Jenny · Married on 10/07/2017

I would highly recommend brides and grooms to hire a videographer in general, and I would not hesitate to recommend Ashley for the job! When planning the wedding, I wasn't sure at first if I would want video footage from the day. But in retrospect, I'm sooo glad that I have the video footage. Ashley was super friendly and responsive to my emails. The product my husband and I got was much more than we were expecting. We only booked the raw footage package but we received so much wonderful footage. Even though Ashley was the only videographer included in the package, she set up multiple cameras so that we were able to get footage from multiple angles and perspectives. On the day of the wedding, it is easy for the bride and groom to miss a lot of the details and some of the things that are happening because there is just so much going on. Thanks to the video that was taken, we are able to see activities from the day that we had missed, liked the cocktail hour (as we were taking photos during that time). Ashley's services are very budget friendly as well, when compared with the fees for other videographers. Thank you Ashley for recording our wedding and helping us to relive our magical day!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Award

• The Lookout Lodge
    The Lookout Lodge Banquet Halls

Excellent work. She is professionally educated in her field, extremely knowledgeable.

• Chaplain Dale Weddings
    Chaplain Dale Weddings Wedding Officiants

Ashley is an up-and-coming talent to be reckoned with. Already a media pro, she is talented and has a great eye for what will make for a great video. Editing skills are terrific. You won't be disappointed. I highly recommend her!

• Snohomish, 98290 See on map