Knoxville, TN 37929 Map · Phone number

About Ashley Eisenlohr

Long after your guests have gone and the gifts have been opened, your photos and videos will be the lasting memories of your wedding day.

I will be there to assist you in creating your perfect look for your dream wedding. I am a professional makeup artist who utilizes state of the art airbrush technology to create a flawless complexion that lasts all day and night without clogging your pores. Airbrush makeup is exceptionally lightweight and photographs most beautifully. In fact, it is the only makeup suitable for high definition television.

My goal is to help make your special day as relaxing and enjoyable as possible by arriving at the location of your choice with everything needed to make you and your bridal party look breathtakingly beautiful. This is an essential gift of pampering that you and your bridesmaids will never forget!

Follow Ashley Eisenlohr on

lindseylafever2
beth

6 Reviews for Ashley Eisenlohr

Christina · Married on 05/31/2008

Ashley is fantastic. The airbrush she uses makes my skin look fabulous and I felt confident in my makeup all day at my wedding. I even went back to her to get my makeup done a second time for a portrait photography shoot. I love her products and have purchased eye makeup, skin care, and lip gloss and lipstick from The Green Muse. I feel confident that anything I buy at The Green Muse is a green product - good for my skin and for my body. Thanks Ashley!

Sent on 07/22/2008

Patricia · Married on 05/24/2008

Ashley of the Green Muse did the makeup for all the ladies in my wedding party and myself for a total of five woman. Several of these women never wear makeup and with Ashley's gifted talents she made them comfortable with the process and thrilled with their looks. She enhanced what attributes they have but yet made them look natural and radiant. Everyone was very "comfortable" in their skin.

She was flexible, friendly, funny and professional. She became a welcomed member of the party.

I would highly recommend her services to anyone who just wants to look and feel extra special for any reason or event.

I wish her every sucess with her enterprise.

Sent on 08/27/2008

Antoinette · Married on 02/01/2008

Ashley was everything I hoped for in a makeup artist... and more! She was easy to communicate with up to the wedding day, very professional and I didn't think the price was bad at all considering she was bringing the salon to the comfort of my hotel room. That alone takes much anxiety out of the day. I sat in my robe and relaxed. The airbrush makeup actually felt relaxing like a cool breeze across my face. The results were phenomenal. The little breakout I had just gotten (probably from stress!) was covered effortlessly. The makeup feels touchable and my bridesmaids loved it! I didn't have time for a trial in advance, but she was able to create the look I wanted on the spot. I was nervous about not having a trial, but I loved it! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/16/2008