Golden, CO 80403 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Ashley Brandin

Ashley is able to provide superior ceremony music for your wedding or event. A classically trained violinist with 18 years experience, Ashley has a bachelor's degree in music education and is pursuing a masters degree in violin pedagogy. A member of the local orchestra and educational communities, Ashley can provide a wide range of desired music and orchestrations. Whether you are looking for a violin soloist, a duo, trio, string quartet or a unique arrangement, Ashley will work with you to meet your needs.

Although trained to provide any classical songs you would like, recent requests have included alternative bands, such as:

Ben Folds

Jason Wade

Frank Sinatra

Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young

The Beach Boys

and many others, including TV, Movie, and Video game themes.

No matter your request, Ashley will work to meet your needs, while staying within a budget. Contact me at: ash.brandin@gmail.com today and we can get started on the details!

15 Reviews for Ashley Brandin

MM · Married on 06/01/2013

Ashley played violin for my daughters wedding ceremony and she played beautifully. From the very beginning, her services were so uncomplicated and easy, we did everything by email. When it came time to pick music she was so helpful and really encouraged us to choose the music that we loved and was specific to my daughters ceremony. Thank you Ashley for adding just the right music to Brittney & Tony's wedding.

I highly recommend Ashley for your wedding.

Sent on 06/06/2013

Tanna · Married on 01/12/2013

Ashley was great! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/13/2013

Kristin · Married on 08/27/2011

Ashley added so much to my wedding! She was recommended to me by another friend who she played for. I have absolutely no complaints about her at all. She made the whole process of picking music easy and fun. I loved the fact that I could hear her play the music ahead of time and that she sent me the link to hear her play. I would definitely encourage you to have her as a part of any event.

Sent on 09/16/2011

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Ashley Brandin 1
    Ceremony Special
    Provide live music for your wedding ceremony for up to one hour for $125 in the metro area! For most ceremonies, this includes enough time to provide music while guests are being seated. Contact for details.

• Golden, 80403 See on map