Artisan Bloom

Midvale, UT View map

My name is Kellie Jackstien. I have 3 adorable, silly, loving children, an amazingly supportive (and ridiculously good looking) husband, 1 crazy, "highspirited" golden doodle and an elusive, stuck up cat. I have an impressive collection of impractical shoes, I love Pandora radio, my nails are always polished and I live for hot Utah summers. I am the owner and creator of artisan bloom and I am obsessed with flowers.

I started artisan bloom in fall of 2000 after graduating from the University of Utah with a bachelor’s degree in communications. After years of dedicated HARD work I have the privilege of calling this my job and the joy of understanding my passion.

Born and raised mere steps from the majestic Wasatch Mountains, I am constantly inspired and aware of nature. I love to create designs that are fresh, unique and just a bit wild...I love unexpected contrast and a twist on the traditional.

I'm privileged to work with a team of the best designers and together we are dedicated to bringing flair, creativity and meticulous detail to each and every event.

• Katarina
    Katarina Married on 06/13/2020

Stunning flowers!!

Absolutely stunning flowers and decor!! Work with you to stay within budget and responsive! Loved working with kellie
    Nora D. Married on 06/06/2020

Most Outstanding Florist Ever

Artisan Bloom made my wedding floral dreams come true. Kellie and her team are outstanding. What I respect most about Kellie is her transparency and clear expectations. You know exactly what to expect on your wedding day. Kellie patiently educated me on what would work best with my budget, venue and décor. She and her team exceeded my expectations and created the most dreamy experience-making my Pinterest dream wedding come to life and it looked even better than I could ever imagine. Every single detail was perfect. The florals were gorgeous and I got so many compliments from our guests on how stunning our flowers were (they still talk about it a year and a half later). I can't thank Artisan Bloom enough for all they did to make our day spectacular. I highly recommend Kellie and Artisan Bloom to any bride, you will not be disappointed!
    Shannon Married on 09/04/2016
    Artisan Bloom is amazing! I told her my idea and they made everything exactly what I had imagined in my head, it was beyond beautiful. The weather was less then ideal for my wedding day and the team was so accommodating and reassuring. They even helped me get my bouquet preserved! They are amazing!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Ray & Ashley
    30 photos · 12/30/2016

7573 S. Main St. Midvale, UT, 84047
Location of (Artisan Bloom)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding