Boulder, CO 80303 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Artem Vovk - Guitar

The guitar is perfect for adding warmth, beauty and a touch of class to your wedding or special occasion. I will provide you and your guests with the finest music, and do my best to ensure that your special day is stress-free. You may choose from a wide variety of music- classical, jazz standards, show tunes, movie scores, contemporary songs, ethnic melodies, and more.

All the classical wedding pieces sound beautiful on the guitar, and it’s a natural and lovely musical combination for romantic ballads and other love songs as well. My partner and I can provide violin-guitar arrangements of all the popular pieces, as well as beautiful vocal renditions (yes, she can sing too!) of most songs. Whether it’s "Trumpet Voluntary", "Breathe", "Loving You", or a tune from Phantom, I can play it, setting just the right mood on your special day.

My fee includes meeting with you before your event as much as needed to learn about you and what you envision, and to help you select the music that best suits your unique tastes and creates the right atmosphere for your special occasion. I am glad to tailor both the music and process to your needs. If you have any special requests, or songs not on my repertoire list, I can create an arrangement just for you.

Artem Vovk (classical guitar) recently graduated from Peabody Institute of the Johns Hopkins University where he studied with Ray Chester. Originally from Russia, Artem started guitar as a way to recuperate the fingers on his right hand after an injury, but this endeavor took on a life of its own. Right now he’s working on his DMA degree in CU-Boulder, and runs his own classical guitar studio. Artem's other interests include running, photography and literature.

• Great Family Reunion

Photos 8 Photos
Videos 3 vídeos

4 Reviews for Artem Vovk - Guitar

Sp · Married on 06/22/2013

Artem Vovk is one of the best vendors to work with. He extremely professional and he is just a nice and very reliable person. Artem played for us and my friends are still contacting me asking the Artem’s info. My wife and I are both very honoured to have Artem participate in our special day. If you need a nice music for your special event, I would not hesitate to hire Artem. Artem is also the type of person that is equally excited to make sure your event goes off without a hitch.

Sent on 08/28/2013

null · Married on 06/20/2013

Artem was wonderful for our event. He played beautifully and his music added warmth and romance to our evening. Artem is also very responsive, and he has very professional attitude. I would ecommend Artem to my friends and to anyone. Ella

Sent on 09/26/2013

Chrisfan · Married on 06/18/2010

Artem and his 2 friend musicians (viola and violin) were great! They were very responsive and flexible with our requests for international music during the planning process. They were very easy to work with too. They played for both the ceremony and cocktail hour and sounded wonderful and it was great way to compliment our wedding theme. Many guests complimented Artem on how well he performed and that it fit our venue.

Sent on 11/22/2011

Artem Vovk - Guitar FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
    Instrumental - Duo
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Guitar
    Violin

• Boulder, 80303 See on map
    3019156643 (Phone number)
    Location of (Artem Vovk - Guitar)