holetown barbados, Clifton Hill, BB BB 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 30

About Artathomp Event Rentals and Services

Cinematography is now offered by artathomp 2019 from our great suppliers. please ask about this servcie via email or phone and take a look at a hand full of brides so far for this year in the video section and also more to come. Artathomp Event Rentals and Services is a full tier wedding planning, design and rental company with many years experience. In Barbados there are so many options to create your perfect day. You can have your wedding on a beach, a historic garden. After the wedding you and your guests can explore the island and see what it has to offer no matter your lifestyle and taste. We can plan and arrange all these details from the time you enter the island up until you leave.We love to have conversations with our clients. These conversations allow us to see each persons individuality and create a bespoke experience everytime.

Follow Artathomp Event Rentals and Services on

Artathomp Event Rentals and Services 3
Artathomp Event Rentals and Services 4

Anna Jackson · Married on 07/27/2019

Decorating

We hired Artathomp Events to decorate our venue and we loved the work they did. The draping was perfect and in keeping with our theme. The team also took some pictures for us, which we are looking forward to seeing. We would highly recommend to others.

Sent on 08/24/2019

Delaney Reichert · Married on 04/04/2019

Delaney and Rhodri

My husband and I were married on 4/4/2019. We initially started searching for a wedding planner in October of 2018. From day 1, Artathomp was responsive and professional. Reseda was an absolute joy to work with. Since we were planning our wedding from the United States, we relied heavily on Reseda for our venue and vendor choices. Reseda visited several venues for us, sent us videos of each location, and promptly updated us with estimates based on whatever ideas we were floating around at the time. We visited in January to go over some final details, and when meeting with Reseda in person I felt an immediate sense of relief and confidence in her ability and her commitment to helping us have the wedding we envisioned. From start to finish, Reseda was thorough and detail oriented. On our wedding day, Reseda and Rahanna made sure everything went smoothly. From the venue, to the decor, our photographer, to the wedding favors, everything turned out even more beautiful than we could have hoped. Thank you so much to Reseda and Rahanna :)

Artathomp Event Rentals and Services 5
    Artathomp Event Rentals and Services 6
    Artathomp Event Rentals and Services 7
    Artathomp Event Rentals and Services 8
    Sent on 04/07/2019

Chantelle · Married on 02/28/2018

I have just arrived back to the UK after having my wedding last week in Barbados. My wedding day was perfect, the team made sure everything ran smoothly and I was able to enjoy my day stress free. I started planning my wedding February 2017 and after comparing prices with a few wedding planners on the island, Rahanna offered the most affordable package. I was lucky enough to be on the island which gave me the opportunity to meet with Rahanna to discuss wedding ideas and see my venue. Rahanna and her team were welcoming, warm and friendly and I instantly felt at ease and comfortable around her. The following months were constant emails back and forth between the two of us. Mainly me coming up with new Ideas and Rahanna always managed to get back to me without any complaints. I, like many girls dreamt of the perfect wedding day and Rahanna truly delivered. Raseda was our main point of call once we arrived on the island and she was just as professional and friendly as Rahanna. The photographers made us feel like we were shooting for vogue magazine, I could truly see they were both passionate about their art. We didn't want to spend too much on our wedding and I was worried that we wouldn't get alot for what we had payed. Wow was I wrong, I honestly felt I got so much more for my money. Thank-you guys from the bottom of our hearts. You all were amazing! For anyone planning their wedding on the beautiful island of Barbados, please don't hesitate to book your wedding with Artathomp. You will not regret it! Xx

Sent on 03/05/2018

Award

Artathomp Event Rentals and Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 400.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• holetown barbados Clifton Hill, Barbados, BB 0000Z See on map