Artathomp Event Rentals and Services

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$500 Package Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$500 Package Price

We facilitate the entire process by providing one-stop event design and production services that encompass everything from initial concept development and presentation to production implementation and run of show.

Your wedding is an extension of your legacy and how you plan to live your life together. Be remembered as a couple who lives and loves intensely, passionately and vibrantly. As your big day becomes an expression of who you are and who you’re meant to be, choose to share your values, your interests, and your love, amongst your closest family and friends.

Also need day of the wedding coordination? As a day of wedding coordinator we will be responsible for executing all the big and small details required during your event. We're going to be your point person all day for everything and anything! This way, you don't have to work your event, neither do your friends or family! This leaving you to totally immerse yourselves in the experience assured.

We strongly believe that ATTENTION TO DETAILS is a must. For it enables us to ACHIEVE THOROUGHNESS, ACCURACY
AND COHESION when accomplishing a design concept that is in harmony with our client’s desires. We also pride ourselves in having a very friendly and intimate relationship with our clients, where the entire experience does not feel impersonal. At Artathomp Events we have the local knowledge expertise and resources to handle each aspect of your event taking that stress away.

We pride ourselves in our bespoke rentals and services. Tailoring every event and wedding to be as unique as you.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Stacy W. Married on 09/18/2021

The Best Wedding Planning and Design Company in Barbados

Our wedding was perfect! You and your team did such a brilliant job, and we couldn't imagine going with any other company. We truly couldn’t have done it without you. When people would say “you seem really relaxed for a bride” I was thinking it’s not like I had to do anything anyway, you did everything for me!!! Everyone should use you and your company for everything. Even though we were nervous about the rain in the morning, you remained calm and cool and it was great to know that we did go through a back up plan. Thanks again for everything, for making this process so amazing. Thanks for being so kind and thoughtful. Take care.
    Alice M. Married on 06/12/2021

Best Wedding Planner and Designer in Barbados

Words cannot express my gratitude for Rahanna and her staff. My wedding was something out of a magazine! It was the PERFECT wedding and it's all because of them. I came to them with a simple idea and they worked their magic and brought it to life. If you think you don't need a wedding planner, think again and if you think you can go with just any one THINK AGAIN!

Rahanna is a top-notch planner and I am incredibly lucky to have had her help. She always made use feel as though she had everything 100% under control. Trust me, you want this is a planner and designer if you are coming to Barbados to have your wedding!! Rahanna is like a design genius! It's like she was reading my mind!! I loved everything she came up with! She respected my input and added her special designer eye to my ideas. The day of the wedding ran so smoothly. Every step, every person, every moment... EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT!!!
    Hayley A. Married on 06/05/2021

I truly recommend working with Artathomp Events

Myself and my Husband became man and wife on the 30th May 2019 and it was truly an amazing day - we wish we could do it all over again - please believe me when they people say capture every moment as the day does go far too fast.
    We worked with Reseda planning our wedding and Reseda was great to work with- very attentive and helped me plan our perfect wedding to the very last details.
    We got married in St James Church followed by our reception at Bellevue plantation house. The cottage was beautiful in which we stayed the night before and the venue was incredible. It was outside under a marque with the most amazing environment lighting and purple glow under the tent with candles on every table.
    From waking up at 5am starting getting ready to the very last song at 12pm we had the best day possible and savoured every moment.
    I would truly recommend working with Reseda and her team. Our best day ever, we could not ask for anything more and we look forward to visiting our wedding venue again in the future to relive our memories.
    Thank you to all the team. Hayley and Matthew.

Hayley

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

Artathomp Event Rentals and Services 1
Exclusive

holetown barbados Clifton Hill, Barbados, BB 0000Z
246-2450809
Location of (Artathomp Event Rentals and Services)

Other vendors in Barbados for your wedding