Long Beach, Clifton Hill, BB BB 0000Z Map · Phone number
Package Price $800
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Deals 1

About VOWS Barbados

Established in 2005, VOWSBarbados is one of the leading experienced companies for Destination Weddings in Barbados. As a one-stop shop for clients, we offer you modern products and designs, along with great package flexibility as we do all flowers and decor in house.

Over the years we have provided contemporary bespoke services to our Destination Wedding clients from every corner of the globe. We have worked with clients from the UK, Canada, USA, Europe, Africa, and the neighbouring Caribbean Islands.

All details are adeptly handled from the application for the marriage paperwork right up to fireworks - if desired.

Our one and only Encore Vow Renewals Package has been quite popular for those who wish to show the flame is still alive for their loved one.

We also work with the top vendors for photography, cakes and beauty services to ensure you get only the best results for your day. You can trust in our motto... 'You do the Vows, we'll take care of the rest!'

Follow VOWS Barbados on

3 Reviews for VOWS Barbados

• Donna

Donna Tudor · Married on 05/03/2019

Intimate wedding

From my first reach out for help from celia by email I was put at ease.i highly recommend celia ,VOWS Barbados.
    We wanted to take our vows with our daughter as witness, and after some crazy costly quote from other companys I was very confused! Celia understood what we wanted never pushed anything on us and was so easy and very organised to work with.regualar messages and updates to me in the UK always put my mind at rest.when we arrived in Barbados Celia accompanied us to get our licence and had a reverend in place for our chosen date and time to be married on the beach.my bouquet and my husbands button whole was beautiful and every thing went so smoothly.Celia organised a wonderful photographer for us who was just fab, collected our marrage certificate and brought it to our hotel a few days later. Celia made our dream come true , I cannot say enough times how highly we recomend her . Thank you celia, VOWS Barbados

Sent on 05/17/2019

Mrs Moore · Married on 08/01/2018

Gave us exactly what we wanted and more!

We were a year out from our wedding date when we first met with Celia. From day one she made us feel at ease and we realised that she was both experienced and knowledgeable on what we wanted..and we did have a lot of extra requests. When we flew back home to the UK, we never doubted what was happening in Barbados, as Celia kept us in the loop and handled everything on the ground expertly. Fast forward to our wedding week, the second time we actually met Celia! and everything is in place. We got exactly what we wanted, and the day was just beautiful!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Chantelle · Married on 07/28/2018

Our Day was truly Special

I was quite anxious about planning my wedding especially when I was getting quoted from other vendors who seem to be just throwing out figures and not guidance. Celia provided just that. She guided us as to what we needed and made our budget work. We could message or call Celia anytime, she always had a reassuring word about any problem that arose on our end because of family or budget. In the end, it was a fantastic day! Our guests still talk about how well it was organised and how beautifully it was decorated. If we had to do it all over again, we would definitely go with Celia.

Sent on 01/16/2019

VOWS Barbados FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 80.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount