Missoula, MT 59801 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Arrowroot Productions

We are a husband and wife team who love to have fun in work and in our daily life!  Our mission is to create fun and beautiful videos that make you laugh and maybe even cry (happy tears of course!).  Generally, we stay in the background capturing moments as they naturally occur.  We often hear from our couples that they didn't even realize we were there!  Each story is unique and each video we create captures the essence of that day for you to enjoy time and time again.

Follow Arrowroot Productions on

Other couples have also viewed

• Fresh Bread Productions
  • Moshunal Production
  • Richie Melby Media, LLC
  • Hunter Ashe Productions

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 3 Videos

3 Reviews for Arrowroot Productions

Angela · Married on 08/12/2017

Meredith and Jeff were so much fun to work with! They were very good at catching all our moments during our wedding day. They coordinated our timeline with our photographer (Jennifer Mooney) perfectly. We could not have asked for a better group of people to work with!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Erika · Married on 07/19/2017

There are not enough amazing things that I can say about Jeff and Meredith with Arrowroot Productions. I found them when I was searching for a videographer for our Glacier National Park elopement and I immediately knew they were our people. And when they agreed not only to travel to Glacier National Park but also agreed to hike with us to our ceremony spot, I knew they were special.

Because my husband and I were eloping, videography was very important so that we would have something to share with our families when we returned. What attracted me most to them was their amazing highlight films - I thought that would be a perfect snapshot to show at our reception we are having later on and I loved that they did the personal interviews. I imagined that in time I would forget how I felt and what I was thinking on my wedding day and the hours leading up to my wedding, thanks to Meredith and Jeff, I will always have the memory.

When we met the two of them the night before our wedding, it was like sharing drinks with friends. They took the time to get to know us and opened themselves up so that we could get to know them as well - it made working with them on our wedding day so comfortable and I truly feel like we made two new friends in them. They directed us when they needed to, but they really just caught organic shots as they happened. I thought it would be a little uncomfortable being followed by cameras, but I honestly forgot they were filming sometimes (whoops!).

We are still waiting to see our full video (it has only been 2 weeks), but the highlight film had me laughing and crying. I watch it probably every day without shame. They captured our feelings, personalities and affection for each other in such a beautiful way. I can't wait to share it with our loved ones!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Leah · Married on 03/28/2015

Amazing skill, very touching, every time I watch my heart skips a beat! Thank you so much for bringing such an artful view to my most amazing day!

Sent on 08/30/2015

• Lindsey Jane Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Arrowroot Productions on a few weddings and they are FABULOUS to work with. Sometimes being a photographer and working with videographers can be challenging, but not with them. They are considerate and kind and work well with everyone involved. I also LOVE referring them as all my clients that I have referred them to, have been over the moon about their videos! ---Lindsey Jane Photography

• JMK Photography Wedding Photographers

I was very impressed while working with Arrowroot Productions on a wedding. They were very kind and professional and the final video was amazing. I proudly recommend their service to any wedding couple!

• Missoula, 59801 See on map
    4065522055 (Phone number)
    Location of (Arrowroot Productions)